Lowe's Paint Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Paint Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

2.4

Anonymous Employee in East Lexington, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (East Lexington, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview with 3 different Mangers, From the Assistants to the other assistant and after the 2nd interview. You get that far after 2nd interview the General managers' interview. You're pretty much in.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for Lowes!   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Paint Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Standard what would you do in this customer situation type interview. First application is on line. You must take a customer service assessment online as well. If you pass this the application is forwarded to the local store for review. At that time they will set up an interview with the HR Manager and then the local store manager

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lowe's (Columbia, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

Apply online, bring you in and say here is what we pay do you accept? There was no questions... it was a really dumb process. and they make you wait months to get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Online Application, followed by a call for an interview by HR. It took a little while for them to get back to me after I submitted the application. I followed up a few times by phone to ensure that they had received everything. Once I was called in for the interview it was a 1:1 with one of the 3 general managers. It was straight forward.

Interview Questions

• What makes you best qualified for this job?
      How do you feel about communicating with customers?
      Do you consider yourself extroverted or introverted?
      What previous job experience will make you a great Lowe's Employee?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't feel like there was a negotiation option because it was a lower entry position. If I were to apply internally for positions after I had already acquired the initial positions I would have felt comfortable working with my manager to increase my wage.

Paint Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Hiring process is normal, they ask the same questions that most employers do. drug testing is quick and easy, and I have had a very chaotic schedule that they have been generous enough to change a few times to meet my availability needs.

Paint Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's in April 2012.

Interview

Called me. Brought me in for an interview. Asked me a few questions. Let me go. Called me back. Drug-tested me. Got the job.

HR seemed a little aloof, probably more concerned with company policy than actual effectiveness, or timeliness of the interview and training process. Lowe's definitely has a lot of bureaucracy that gets in the way of the process. The break-room is a 24/7 indoctrination machine for company culture.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a custome   1 Answer

Paint Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Submitted a resume then received a call for a one on one interview with HR manager. Next step was an interview with Store manager.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Greensboro, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

Was created by hiring manager who asked me to come in to interview. Basic questions and one on one interview with one of the store manners. Drug test was required. And then orientation begin. Shadowed on the floor the first week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with a rude customer, how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Big Flats, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Big Flats, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

I put my application in online. I had to take an assement test, about a month later I called for an interview. I went to the customer service and told them I was there for an interview. The zone manager came and got me and we went in to his office. I sat down and he asked me seven different example questions. Then the girl from Human Resources came in and he told her to hire me.

Interview Questions

• Name a change that took place and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Sunnyvale, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

They go over your resume. Seek candidates with experience with customer service. Majority of the questions asked about experiences and interactions with other customers. Like what was an instance where you did something amazing for a customer, name a time where you were put in a difficult situation with either a manager or customer etc.They REALLY want people who can help over the weekends. Overall, an incredibly easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you helped a customer and things didn't end well. What was the result.   Answer Question