Lowe's Sales Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Sales Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

2.6

Sale Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

One interview following by offer. Then drug and background check

Interview Questions

• All situational questions during interview. Be prepared to answer questions to hypothetical questions using examples from past work experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburg, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Edinburg, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

Well to be honest i was disappointed in the hr clerk. I was just about to start my interview when she decided to get on a conference call for a meeting I guess she was supposed to be a part of. So the whole time during the interview i was trying to conentrate and answer the questions while at the same time listening to HR issues throughout the company. It was totally unprofessional. On top of that you would think HR being the first contact for a new applicant would have a better attitude and be open. Not this lady. :(

Interview Questions

• A time i failed a task and what did i do   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alamogordo, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Alamogordo, NM) in June 2019.

Interview

Interviewer was 30 minutes late. He apologized. He tried to make it as easy as possible for me by suggesting I take my time, and that it was fine to skip a question and come back to it later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where precision was needed in taking care of a customer, and how did I handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lewisville, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

Currently work at lowes as a CSA, applied for a specialist possition in Kitchen Cabinets. Applied through the Lowes internal application process. Interviewed 1:1, never offered the possition, they offfered it to another lowes associate.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you motivated your fellow employees to get a project done.   Answer Question
    • Situation when you are selling a large dollar item to a customer, after reviewing all the benefits of the item, the customer responds with its out of their price range. What do you do?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when their was a possible miscommunication with a fellow employee or manager, that caused a conflict? How ded you deal with the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Steubenville, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Steubenville, OH) in February 2008.

Interview

Peed in cup got the job

Interview Questions

• Do you steal? How do you feel about people stealing?   1 Answer

Boring work for little pay. More like slave labor. They mainly hire young high school or college kids because they will work for little or nothing and arent aware of their federal rights.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Monroe, MI) in March 2010.

Interview

One On one question and answer

Interview Questions

• Have you ever told someone to do something that you later found out was wrong,and what did you do to correct it ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herkimer, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Herkimer, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

I had interview with HR and also Zone mngr. Both very proffesional and personable. Very pleasent interview. Questions were pretty generic with some person conversation mixed in. I have another interview tomorrow with sales manager. Hoping it goes the same .

Interview Questions

• Have you ever told a subordinat to do something and found out latter it was wrong? How did you correct it?   23 Answers
    • Why did you choose Lowes for your next employee?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (North Charleston, SC) in January 2011.

Interview

I had been a CSA working for lowe's for just over a month when a sales specialist job was offered to me by my zone manager. About a month after applying for it, I had the interview with both the HR manager and my zone manager taking turns asking me the typical standerdized questions that they ask you in your first interview. Lasted about 30 min.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you were interupted from a task or project by a customer that need help with something. How did you handle that situation and name the steps you took to both help the customer and finish your task.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Greensburg, PA) in May 2010.

Interview

Sat down with interviewer and spoke of my likes and dislikes my pluses and any negatives that I may have had. Spoke of my ability to talk with people and the fact that I enjoy being around people. Spoke of my past experiences and what job title and responsibilities I had at my previous employer and pay scale.

Interview Questions

• Name a negative about yourself.   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Peoria, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview was long, with questions coming from two different people. They are very vague and it's kinda difficult to understand where they are coming from and what type of answer they want. Their background check is pretty intense, and they do the drug test on site. Good luck, and God bless.