Lowe's Sales Specialist Pro Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Sales Specialist Pro Services Interview Questions

2.4

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lowe's (Kenosha, WI) in October 2013.

Interview

Was a new store opening and I was called back interviews were with the sales manager and operations manager. They asked questions I answered and they took notes. I was called back a few weeks later by the first asst. And the General manager asked what would my boss sau about me if we called him right now. They offered ne a starting salary which was lower than I was pleasantly getting I said no they counter one time I took it. Took a mouth drig test and was hired. The salary was lower then the counter and had to be adjusted. It was still lower than they promissed but I had quit my other job and was stuck.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Sales Specialist Pro Services Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview with HR person then face to face interview with assistant store manager. It was also required to take a fairly long assessment on line that I believe was to assess both your personality, how you would handle certain situations and your iq all at the same time. If you believe the HR people the online assessment is the most important aspect of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Sterling, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

A series of questions in which I had to give example of my actions in various situations including sales ability, time management, multitasking, dealing with upset customers, and moral issues.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when a coworker did something that was strictly against company policy and how you responded.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Johns Creek, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

You go in take a drug test sign a few papers. go home wait a few days and they tell you you have the job then set up a date for you orientation.

Interview Questions

• How many languages do i speak.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Well, I'm not sure i really was just worried about getting the job , i began making 10.25 an hour so i was okay with that.

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Tacoma, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

I was already working there as an associate. the interview was easy, I just said what i felt and answered the questions to the best of my ability. The mangers were very helpful.

Negotiation

I just took the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Carbondale, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Carbondale, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick and very easy. The HRM was extremely friendly and we got along instantly. He was laid back and asked some basic questions you hear at most job interviews. One interview with HRM and he made my offer then and there. You just have to be yourself and realize that the managers and people like you and I. We are more the same than we are different.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had an ethnic challenge and how did you solve it?   1 Answer

Sales Specialist Pro Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's in June 2013.

Interview

Applied Online >> 2weeks Later 1st interview (went in met took a "honesty test," met one I guess she was from HR..in the middle of that interview the HRM came in and also met with me and finished the interview, then the lady from HR came back in and talked to me about pay, hours, and schedules then said she would call me back when my background check went through in 5-7 days) >> called me back about one week after and said to come in the next day for a drug test >> took an oral drug test (said she would call back when or if it cleared) >> The next day at 7pm THANK GOD I passed it (lol) and told me to come in Monday for orientation for 3 hours >> and the next few days would be computer orientation for about 8hrs a day....

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to go out your way for a customer ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keizer, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Keizer, OR) in September 2013.

Interview

Two people (Store manager and HR manager) asking "How did you.." questions. They then discuss together after you leave. So far the process for advancements seems to be geared to who they have chosen before but they have to go through the process. I have discovered that often they have discussed with another store's manager a certain person before opening the job up and that person gets the position even though I have been doing the job

Interview Questions

• Tell about a situation you had where you could not satisfy a customer and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Virginia Beach, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

I applied as an employee through the employee portal. They post positions for five days and once those are up, they pick the top three candidates for interview. There are a multitude of questions regarding customer service in the specialist interview. Their questions are mostly conversational: "Tell me about a time...".

Interview Questions

• We are working under the assumption that I am a customer. Pick a product in the store and sell it to me. Why would I buy this? What if I don't want to spend that kind of money? Why would I benefit from this product?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate pay. I was offered the minimum for the position.

Anonymous Employee in New Hudson, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (New Hudson, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied on line. Had two interviews that i thought were pretty much common sense questions about customer service. First one with HR and the second with the store manager and department manager.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a customer was upset and what did you do.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made an offer of 14 dollars an hour and i accepted