Lowe's Sales Specialist Pro Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Sales Specialist Pro Services Interview Questions

2.4

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Ann Arbor, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was just as describes by others. The questions post were exactly what was asked in the interview. All the other applicants, including myself were internal candidates. The person who got the job was a CSA in Pro Services. Now I am applying for his position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when...   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Sales Specialist Pro Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

A three step interview process. Beginning with a phone interview, followed by two separate face interviews. The separate face interviews where conducted by two different managers. One being the Human resource manager and the other an assistant manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you where in a difficult situation with another employee. How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Sales Specialist Pro Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's in January 2017.

Interview

I turned in an application online and was called the next day to schedule an interview at the store. The interview process was very smooth and professional. The interview was conducted with two people: one from human resources and the other the manager who was over the department I was applying to. I was given a detailed summary packet to read over of the position I was interviewing for. When the interview began, both of them had a packet of interview questions and alternated asking me questions allowing each of them to take some to writing while the other was speaking. The majority of the of the questions were behavioral based and the process took about 45 minutes. At the conclusion, they asked if I had any questions then answered each of my questions full and thoughtfully. I was told when to expect a response and how the response would come.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer?   Answer Question
    • How do you build and maintain a customer relationship?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lafayette, LA) in November 2016.

Interview

Easy going friendly very open idk what else they asked but this wants third words or less so here we go I have third works or less in here

Interview Questions

• Past exp where did u plan to go goals idk what else they want for all these questions so here we go idk what else they want in this job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview, as I was already filling the same position at a different store. They asked the typical questions,. Interview was with HR manager and store manager. It took about an hour because we discussed a few other things like store operations and whatnot.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time when you were told by a manger to do something unethical or that could put others at danger. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

Questions about customer service and employee integrity. 45-minute process with 2 members of the store management team. Process was thoroughly explained and interviewers were supportive and provided general suggestions on how to do well.

Interview Questions

• "describe a time when a customer was upset. what did you do to resolve this?"
      "describe a time when a coworker wasn't contributing. what did you do?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Carbondale, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Carbondale, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick and very easy. The HRM was extremely friendly and we got along instantly. He was laid back and asked some basic questions you hear at most job interviews. One interview with HRM and he made my offer then and there. You just have to be yourself and realize that the managers and people like you and I. We are more the same than we are different.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had an ethnic challenge and how did you solve it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Johns Creek, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

You go in take a drug test sign a few papers. go home wait a few days and they tell you you have the job then set up a date for you orientation.

Interview Questions

• How many languages do i speak.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Well, I'm not sure i really was just worried about getting the job , i began making 10.25 an hour so i was okay with that.

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Sterling, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

A series of questions in which I had to give example of my actions in various situations including sales ability, time management, multitasking, dealing with upset customers, and moral issues.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when a coworker did something that was strictly against company policy and how you responded.   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Pro Services Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview with HR person then face to face interview with assistant store manager. It was also required to take a fairly long assessment on line that I believe was to assess both your personality, how you would handle certain situations and your iq all at the same time. If you believe the HR people the online assessment is the most important aspect of the interview.