Lowe's Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

RTM Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was friendly and respectful, his demeanor put me at ease.
    I got an offer pending background check. However for over a month I hadn't heard from them. During that period I had stopped by to check on the status a few times. Finally I was informed that I am ineligible for employment due to self-disclosed prior DUI conviction. No one even bothered to contact me to let me know the offer was withdrawn.
    HR people told me it's corporate policy and they must comply and can't help me.
    Ridiculously outrageous.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problematic situation you had had which you managed to resolve.   1 Answer

Seasonal Garden Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (San Francisco, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

on-line then in -person

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you thought someone was stealing and none else was around?   1 Answer

Sales Specialist Windows and Walls Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (San Francisco, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Hired in August of 2010 by a great store manager, interview asked questions on abilities and interest in the positions and future positions at store. Future interviews for changes in the store were met with negative reviews, difficulty interviewing for other positions, lacking internal promotion, and constant write-ups which prevent people from changing position in the store for 6 months. Culture became a revolving door mentality, with part-time and seasonal employee's, weekday and week-end employee's vs. full time. YELP! online displays many of the customer views on the current hires at lowe's nationwide.

Interview Questions

• salary requirements and prior sales experiences as I had come from a different profession during a recession when the store opened.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation