Lowe's Seasonal Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Seasonal Cashier Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Kenosha, WI).

Interview

The interview process was pretty cool. I was hired threw manpower. I never knew they had an agency to do that. But I loved the people during my interview. Hiring people are really friendly.

Interview Questions

• Would I like to be a customer service representative?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Came in and she explained the job description,and the number of hours I will get, and asked if I wanted to continue with the interview, The interview was very short. She asked three questions and I took a drug test, then got a call back a week later to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a angry customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Frederick, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and completed a personality test. Next, I was offered an interview (via phone). On interview day, I arrived at Lowe's and read through the job description. Then, I answered several open-ended questions with the HR Manager. I completed a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with a policy change, and how did you react to this change?   Answer Question
    • Tell me one example of when you were put in an unsafe situation at the workplace. What did you do to remove the risk?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of when you provided outstanding customer service to a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Panama City Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Panama City Beach, FL).

Interview

You apply on line and make sure to check that your available for all shifts or you won't get a call back!
    HR will call you to do a phone screen and set you up an appointment to come in for an in person interview.
    You will have a 2 people interview process done individually back to back with HR and Assistant Store Manager.
    5-7 questions about your customer service experiences.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a negative customer and how you dealt with them and turn it around into a positive sales experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Stockton, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had an interview today and well It was great. The environment is completely different and well even if i do/ don't get the job it feels like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• the questions I was asked were scenarios and how I dealt with the situation and provide a example.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Northridge, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I waited for 5 minutes before the Assistant Manager came to greet me, we went into a room and she started asking me questions. I got hired on the spot, and was asked to do a drug test, I passed the drug test and was called within two days of the interview to come in and start training on the computer.

Anonymous Employee in Quakertown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Quakertown, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Filled out the online application and was called in next day for an interview. The interview lasted 15 minutes and she had some basic questions about retail sales. She wanted to know which department I wanted to work in and what kind of experience I had that would apply to that department. They gave me a drug test after the interview. I had to wait for the background check before starting work.

Interview Questions

• do you have retail sales experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lindale, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lindale, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Described how I handled some previous job experiences. How I liked working with the public. How did I handle certain situations at other jobs that might help in this one. What skills do I have that I would use on this job such as typing,computer programs used and machinery I have used in the past.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a stressful situation with a customer in the past.   Answer Question

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Applied online, took assessment, they called, had a face to face interview with situational questions.

Fairly easy and straight forward, no prep really needed. You should bring a print out of your resume and write any questions you may have.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Omaha, NE) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was very casual. All employees interview with either the store HR manager or an ASM (assistant store manager). The store manager doesn't actually get involved. There is a lot of paperwork, usually regarding job description and safety protocol. They call me back within a week. However, getting in touch with HR to perform a drug test was very complicated.

Interview Questions

• When have you worked in team? When did other people have to rely on you to finish a task? When did you see something unsafe, and how did you correct it? Describe a time you had to teach someone how to complete a task?   Answer Question