Lowe's Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Service Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2017.

Interview

Group interview with store manager and one other manager. About 8-10 questions total. Total time for application through time received email that I wasn't selected was about 2 1/2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to coach an employee who was struggle to perform.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lansing, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Situational questions. Was told entire process is dependant on interview. Experience is not taken into account.

They want 30 words in this evaluation. I'm about ready to leave. Good bye

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Detailed behavior based interview, mainly focused on your ability to deal with difficult situations, customer service, and hectic time crunches. They also search for people that fit in with the culture of their store.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a long list of things to complete by a short deadline, and how did you complete?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galesburg, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Galesburg, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Lowes has a process that they have to interview at least three people for a position. so, I realized that I was one of the pretend interviews. they already had someone of interest and my interview felt cold and without meaning. I travelled 50 miles to a fake interview. i rearranged my day and made it so I could go to the interview only for it to be over before it started. Very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you did not agree with your boss and what did you do about it?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Orange, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Port Orange, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

the process was with 2 managers usually a hr manager and a asm the questions were very easy and anybody that knows someone that works there can get the questions not hard but the try to play good cop bad cop

Interview Questions

• tell us about a difficult situation with a employee and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stow, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Stow, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Two members of management team alternated asking questions about working and leading associates in various situations that can pop up during the course of a normal business day. Interviewers are looking for your best response.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you implemented a plan, and describe the process in which you did it, and what the outcome was.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Very poor not professional they had someone else already picked they called it a plus 2 interview never intended to hire anyone but their pick already waste of my time

Interview Questions

• Why us ? we already have someone but ill interview you because i have to interview at least 3 people   1 Answer

Service Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Interview is standard situational questions read off of a form. The store manager and an assistant store manager were in the room. There were four questions. Be as specific as possible with your answers, they do not want anything hypothetical or general.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to prioritize work assignments to get something important done.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to resolve a situation with another associate or customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuart, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Stuart, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

It was brief.4 questions related to solving difficult situations.Not enough notice given prior to interview.Direct from sales floor to interview.The interview process was rushed.It was brought to my attention that some candidates received the questions prior to the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and what steps you took to resolve it.Give an example of a time you implemented a change an how you got others to buy in.   1 Answer
    • How would you resolve conflict between Employees   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Human Resources Manager and the Store Manager at the same time. They took turns asking routine questions. They then asked if I had any questions. It was pretty low key. Simple, straight-forward.

Interview Questions

• 5 questions asking how you have handles specific customer issues in the past basically.   Answer Question