Lowe's Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lowe's (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

4 rounds of interview.1st was face to face technical.Queations wer on c,sql,unix and few programmes in c.2nd was managerial which was regarding the project and 3rd was with HR who discussed about the compensation and final round was with the director which fairly good.Overall good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Library linking,static,dunamic,linked list,daemons,joins,sql queries   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's in September 2017.

Interview

First had technical discussion with technical team which includes pure C & pure Linux , and they concentrate more on Linux commands usages and commands.checked on basic SQL knowledge.1st round was technical face to face for nearly one hour . Discussion was good

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Got call from job portal and scheduled Skype round. After 2 days call was scheduled around 8 PM IST. Interview was smooth and questions were easy. In middle of the call interviewer told he is okay to select me and HR team will contact. Next day got call from LOWE's office to attend for a face to face interview. It was more of a discussion rather than interview. Later HR round where CTC was discussed. Same day got call from IT director who is more interested to know who is joining the company. Later after a week got offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly situation based like how will do a task if you are new to it and now one to guide?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was smooth. But got less than what was expected. No further discussion needed after call with Director. Director told that I will be contacted by HR team to negotiate on salary. But I didn't get any call and within a week got offer letter.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's in September 2016.

Interview

There were three rounds. Round 1 was completely technical based on technology's you have mentioned. Round 2 is project oriented and situation oriented round from US pannel. Round- 3 HR discussion. It is a normal discussion based on salary and company work culture. Round -4 is directorial. A normal.discussion and he wants to know about you professionally.
    After hr discussion they hardly takes 5 working days to release offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed at Lowe's Bangalore. There were total 5 rounds and I have cleared all the round. After Salary discussion with HR they told me that offer letter will be circulated within 3 days. But there is no JOB offer till now . Earlier They were saying its on hold and after that they are saying that there is no openings for the quarter and they are waiting for the approval from US team. Really bad experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was written followed be technical and managerial,director round after HR asked about compensation and they told we will release the offer after three days.
    After they never called back and i tried reach them they said wait for two days or one day and one day they told your application is on hold.

Interview Questions

• Problem solving and sorting techniques   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I applied through recruiter agency. There was 3 rounds total. 1st Technical Round. 2nd Managerial Round and 3rd was HR. The process took 1 week. I got offer after 4 days of HR round. And got joining date within 1 month.

Interview Questions

• In technical round basic .net and c# questions they asked. Some basic SQL queries also they asked.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

First round was mixture of all aptitute,logical ,verbal,dbms,comprehension ,and program output .This is test was soon followed by a coding round of two question (solving any one can qualify you to second round).
    Then at the day of interview ,interviewer arrived 6 hours late (interview started around 6 in evening albeit we were called at 11 :30in the morning) First they gave to puzzle question to be solved in 30 min (non-elimination round)

Interview Questions

• Sorting and Searching ,their time complexities, Hashing,puzzle,optimal page replacement,project,sql query   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

It was overall a good experience. They started with a short ppt about their company and then followed by the interview process. I was the first to give the interview.

Interview Questions

• A few OOPs questions were asked   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

The interview was moderate.I would recommend to know your CV.I found manager to be quite firm with his knowledge yet easy going.they basically deal with e-commerce in india.the HR seems to be nice