Lowe's Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's in April 2018.

Interview

Lowes is a good company to join , they took my interview for 1.5 hr in one round,
normal interview procedure, technical round ,then you have one managerial round, then you will have a senior manager to take your interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

face to face interview, two members have taken an interview they are very helpful
    hibernate and spring boot and java 8 and angular are the topics they have questioned on

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First Round - HR round, Second round - technical (DB, oracle, JAVA), third round - technical and general (onshore interview),four round - managerial round. The interview was average. They hired me for enhancement work.