Lowe's Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2017

3.3

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

lengthy detailed questions, attempting to pull out specific information from individuals several parts to questions needing a lengthy answer. Much different from hiring process simple questions such as what do you consider to be good attendance.. etc..

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you use safety in your everyday life, what it means to you, and how you plan to show safety is important to you in your role with out company.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's in October 2010.

Interview

was very easy and quick all i did is call be for and then go in for an interview did some esy questions and then got the job. really quick and easy and fun.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's in March 2010.

Interview

Applied online, received a call from the hr manager and made an appointment to interview with the store manager. Went through the interview with the store manager. Interview took about 45 minutes to complete. Received a call the next day from the hr manager saying they decided to go with another candidate for the job I was interviewing for. The store manager then gave me some feedback on my interview.