Lowe's Interview Questions in Texarkana, TX | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Cashier (Seasonal) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Texarkana, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Texarkana, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied on December 28th. I was called on January 15th to set up an interview. I went to my first interview in the afternoon on January 18th, with a nice woman who was the hiring manager. She complimented me by saying, "I think you'd be a great cashier." It was successful enough that I was called a few days later and had a second interview set up for the 24th. The second interview (also in the afternoon) was with a man, no more difficult than the previous, and I was called for a third and final interview with the manager. That interview took place on the 26th, and at the end I was informed that he would be choosing the top three cashier applicants out of the total six. He said I'd get a call the next day if I got the job. I did not receive the call. On January 29th I received an e-mail stating:
    "Thank you for your interest in the position of Store Seasonal Employee, Job ID# 116481BR. We sincerely appreciate your interest in career opportunities with Lowe's. Regretfully, we have decided to pursue other candidates at this time."

Interview Questions

• What is one main character trait required for good customer service?   2 Answers