Lowe's Unloader Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 12, 2017

2.4

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Thibodaux, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Thibodaux, LA) in April 2017.

Interview

Did not ask anything about myself or my past experience. Only asked 7 specific questions. The interviewee had a paper with the questions and filed out my answers as I responded.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were under pressure and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Employee in Pace, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Pace, FL).

Interview

The process was very quick and easy. Simply answer seven questions with short brief answers. All though they want you to answer quick , it's oka to stumble among some of the questions. As long as you have a good attitude, you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to train someone while working.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in De Land, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (De Land, FL).

Interview

online application, two interview to get hired the second with mouth swab drug test. interview will consist of multiple questions of employment n future plans as well as question air

Unloader Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reynoldsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Reynoldsburg, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by both phone and e-mail to schedule an interview. Interview took place in the store two days later. The interview included several standard questions about how I handled different situations at previous jobs. The interviewer stated that they were interviewing several candidates and would let me know via e-mail within two weeks if I was selected. Less than two weeks later I received an e-mail that I had not been chosen for the position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you collaborated with others to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Unloader Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got an interview about two weeks later. It was very laid back and he asked simple questions about past experiences. It lasted about 15 minutes and he also gave an explanation about how the company works and the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to explain how a process was to happen to another associate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Cedar Rapids, IA) in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted a resume online, got called in for an interview, came in and was asked 8 questions about what I've done in situations and what I would do. I also performed a saliva drug test and then had a background check performed.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were able to convince someone to change their mind.   Answer Question

Unload Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

A typical interview. Describe your achievements and how you best helped a customer in your past versus the worst time. Just don't get nervous and be a smooth talker. Don't fidget as well

Interview Questions

• How would you benefit this store?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Bozeman, MT) in August 2015.

Interview

It was very quick and simple. It felt a little contrived however. The job does not require an extensive look into who you are. In reality they just need to know if you will show up to work on time and can lift heavy objects, but they designed the questions as if they were interviewing for an executive position, which you will never reach.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were encountered with an unsafe event and how did you respond.   Answer Question

Unload Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job and within a hour of applying the HR manager called me to set up an interview the next day. Unlike most people on here, I was only interviewed once and it was a one on one. Also, none of the questions that are listed were asked; they had a new hiring packet of questions, about 7 questions total.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember a specific question, but they mostly had to do with prior work experience. A good question for you to ask though is, Why is your Lowe's better than the other stores? They enjoy talking up their store.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Hartselle, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Hartselle, AL) in June 2015.

Interview

A interview, then wait for a call back, then i came back and answered some average questions. A drug test and background test. The only part that was a pain was the call back at odd times in the morning or at night. The training also took too long in my opinon