Lowe's Weekend Sales Team Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Weekend Sales Team Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

2.2

Weekend Sales Team Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's in April 2014.

Interview

I walked in and went to the back of the store. Went into an office sat down and started the interview process. Once we started to talk the interview was writing notes on the side.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Weekend Sales Team Interview

Interview

Interview was using specific examples of how you would handle different customer service situations--how you have handled them in the past. I was interviewed by the HR person and an Assistant store manager. Each rated the answers to the questions I was given.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time where a customer was upset and you resolved an issue so that they were satisfied?   Answer Question

Weekend Sales Team Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Standard interview - asked my background, strengths, weaknesses, experience, availability and start date. Also talked about making it to the second round and providing a saliva sample for drug testing

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you provided excellent customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Willow Grove, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Willow Grove, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied on line then got a phone call two weeks later to come in for a interview. The wait was about 15 mins when i came in to the store. Finally the manager came out and greeted me, took me to the back. I was asked to look over the requirements and that when she ask me questions after that.

Interview Questions

• What was your role at your last job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Kent, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was great and straight to the point, alot of questions but the HR manager was very friendly and helpful. He made it really easy and relaxing. Very laid back interview but kept it professional the whole time. Got hired on the spot and took the drug test then and there. They also have a good scheduling based on your hours of availability, I am currently going to school and I've had no issues regarding my hours.

Interview Questions

• Give some examples of teamwork   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Raleigh, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was called 3 days later. Regular STAR format interview with a few deviations. The interviewer (Assistant Store Manager) was thorough with questions, but very friendly and easy to talk to. Bring a hard-copy of your resume! Don't forget this! The interviewer gave my resume a good read and asked many questions based off of it.

Interview Questions

• This is a standard question they ask: Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond a customer's expectations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roseburg, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Roseburg, OR) in February 2012.

Interview

Took a while for a call back for an interview but once that was done, I was interviewed and hired within two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, but just use varying past experiences from different jobs even if all your experience comes from one job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was given an hourly wage.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

It was a pretty straight forward process, I was contacted by HR who then set up an interview. I arrived to the interview with the HR manager on the first day, then I had a second interview with the Assistant Manager, and then last I had an interview with the Store manager.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question to me was that they all asked similar questions, so as not to repeat myself I had to come up with different scenarios for the same question for each interview.   Answer Question

Weekend Sales Team Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

I had an initial interview from a member of the HR team. The same day I had an interview with the head of HR. Within a week I got a call back for an interview with the store manager and an offer was made at that time.

Negotiation

No negotiations. The offer was fair

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Tigard, OR) in March 2012.

Interview

So when I originally applied for lowes, they called me immediately to schedule an interview (its nice to have a good resume). Within a couple of days they called me back and offered me a job. They did ask alot of situational questions (which I had appropriate answers for), and they basically gave me the run down of what the job entailed and what I would expect being out on the sales floor.

Interview Questions

• All the questions are based on "in this situation, what did you do or how did you react?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you were offered a job and it payed less than what you made before they will work with you on pay.