Lowe's Interview Questions in Wichita, KS | Glassdoor

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Wichita, KS) in February 2014.

Interview

I went in for an interview with the ASM, directly after I met with the Store Manager and then HR. By the time I got home, I had received a phone call offering my position and salary.

Interview Questions

• What type of previous Management experience do you have ?   Answer Question

CSA II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Wichita, KS) in March 2013.

Interview

describe a time you went above and beyond to help out a person need to give the who, what, where, and how outcome was. describe a time when a customer or situation didn't go as planned give the who, what, where and how the problem was solved. describe a time when you had to have a manager get involved, Again the who, what, when where and how problem was solved.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you went above and beyond your expectations, what was the outcome   1 Answer

Head Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Wichita, KS) in October 2012.

Interview

I sat down with the HR and store managers. The HR manager had a list of questions on a sheet of paper and took notes. The store manager interjected a few things, asked a couple questions, but basically listened and watched. It was relatively informal and painless. I had to wait a couple weeks as they had other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that I had to correct an employee under my supervision. How did I approach the individual and resolve the issue? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lowe's (Wichita, KS) in August 2012.

Interview

HR department called after about 2 months. Set up interview at the store. Came in for a 45 minute interview with HR manager and store manager. Just basic questions in regards to customer service, personnel, and store procedures. Store manager called me within 3 days to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate your a manager who does not agree with the policy?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me $59000 and I accepted. There was no negotiation.

Seasonal Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Wichita, KS) in March 2012.

Interview

Lowe's has to interview three people for a position before they make a decision. If people cancel or don't show up for interviews, then you have to keep waiting and waiting and waiting. The interview is two part. The HR manager asks you about situations, then a store assistant manager asks you situation questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, you have to take what they think you are worth

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Wichita, KS) in January 2011.

Interview

Average, go in and talk to HR about skills and job history. They ask a few questions like what would you do if...have you ever had someone...., critical thinking questions. Simple Easy.