Lower Manhattan Cultural Council Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lower Manhattan Cultural Council Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lower Manhattan Cultural Council

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lower Manhattan Cultural Council.

Interview

I was really impressed with their professionalism. It was an informational interview with straightforward questions, they really took the time to talk about their work and what my role would be. They seem very organized about their workflow and use of project management software.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had to meet multiple deadlines   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lower Manhattan Cultural Council (New York, NY).

Interview

It was mainly a behavioral interview, with some specific questions about what my role might be thrown in as well. It was a pretty chill interview; learned a lot about the organization as well.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you brought something to attention that nobody else had noticed?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lower Manhattan Cultural Council (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview the day after I applied, and the actual interview took place several days later. The interview was conducted in an open sitting area and not in a private room. It was with the manager and an associate. They asked mostly behavioral questions, which took me by surprise and made this one of the harder interviews I've had. However, both interviewers were very nice and receptive to my answers. They provided me with lots of information about the position and LMCC as a whole.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you would do if you took over for reception and you receive a call from an angry artist.
      Tell us about a time you were given a task with directions, and how you ensured your task was completed correctly.
      What do you hope to get out of this internship?   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lower Manhattan Cultural Council (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

I was referred by a former employee at LMCC who could not keep up with the part-time duties and my skills were completely on-spot with the requirements for the new full-time job that they proposed. It took me 2 interview to complete the process. The LMCC staff had a good idea of what they wanted in a full-time tech person.

Interview Questions

• My former experience managing technology assets for an organization.   1 Answer