Lowes Foods Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowes Foods Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Dec 25, 2016

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Simpsonville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowes Foods (Simpsonville, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

basic questions they just asked me about my college experience, what i majored in and what experiences i had while i was there. it was nothing complicated. It was laid back and very quick.

Interview Questions

• about college experience, etc. people skills, etc. they asked me how i am with other people and how social i am.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lowes Foods

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowes Foods (Greensboro, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was very quick and simple. The interviewer was very nice and down to earth. she joked around and we laughed. she then proceeded to ask me a couple of questions. overall the whole interview process was enjoyable and I was offered the job.if i would ave to do it again i would.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowes Foods (Jacksonville, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

They called you and asked to come in. It was a very non professional process. It took weeks and re scheduling kept happening on their end and no one knew anything

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowes Foods (Raleigh, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

They were having open interviews, so I decided to give it a try even though I had already submitted an application and heard nothing. The guy asked basic questions pertaining to my resume and application. After answering one of the questions, he started to argue with my response. It was very unprofessional. He was also unwilling to work around my other work schedule for some reason. When I came back to tell him I am declining any offers, he just walked away without saying anything. That is how I knew I made the right decision to decline the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowes Foods (Wilmington, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called a couple weeks after I sent in my online application. I met with one of the managers and we sat in his office to talk about the new "rebranding" of Lowe's Foods. He asked me a couple of very simple questions and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about (insert experience on resume)?   1 Answer
    • Would you be willing to do the chicken dance in front of a crowd of people?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowes Foods.

Interview

filled out app online got called in for an interview 6 days later.the first interview i met with the co-manager and i got called back for a second job interview in 3 days an then i met with the manager & co-manager to discuss the job.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for the company?
      what are your plans for the future ?
      how long do you plan to work for the company?
      what is one skill you have trouble with?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowes Foods (Hickory, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

I had four interviews all lasting around 20-30 minutes over a two week period just to be told that the position I applied for was no longer needed and instead was offered a Stocker position

Interview Questions

• Why did you specifically apply for this job position and not another?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowes Foods (Fort Mill, SC).

Interview

Simple interview process for a cashier, one interview and was hired on the spot. Hourly job that I held in high school, interview was not complicated. Professional environment in the interview, but very relaxed questions. Did not feel intimidated at all during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced an ethical challenge?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple, no negotiation. Opportunities for raises dependent on work.

Anonymous Employee in Taylortown, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowes Foods (Taylortown, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

The entrance interview was really great. The HR person was nice, thoughtful and very qualified. She seemed very genuine and sincere. All the questions seemed sincere. I appreciated her and still do.

Cashier Interview

Interview

I was called for an interview the day I turned in my paperwork.
    The format was generic behavioral questions, which lasted approximately 30 minutes.
    I was offered a position in the interview. The questions were not too in-depth: tell me about a time you dealt with a dysfunctional group, etc.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me a question you wish I had asked you in the interview."   Answer Question