Loyola Marymount University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Loyola Marymount University

2.3

Community Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Loyola Marymount University (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

I was contacted directly by the University about the position based on recommendations they received from an outside consultant. I was asked to apply for the position on line which I did. I followed up several times directly with HR and was promised an interview. Ultimately they selected an internal candidate from another department and my in person interview never occurred.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know what I knew about the surrounding community.   1 Answer

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loyola Marymount University (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Quick interview and selection process. I was led into a room and I talked to the hiring manager who determined whether or not I would be a good fit for the opportunity. They asked me a few questions to determine if I would fit with the culture of it. I waited a few days and was soon called and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for this job?   1 Answer

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loyola Marymount University (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

the interview was broken up into several parts. i first met with one person, then the entire team, then another individual. it was a positive experience and went relatively quickly.

Admissions Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loyola Marymount University (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

The environment was very relaxed and more conversational than "question and answer" type interviews. You get the opportunity to really feel out the interviewer's personality and work style. Most of the Admissions Counselors are very nice people and always there to help, so being interviewed by them is not a stressful experience.

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loyola Marymount University (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Very detailed and informative. Met with the director, vice provost, and admissions staff. Very long interview be prepared. Had to conduct an alma mater presentation and discuss resume and college experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of success for the first three months on the job?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loyola Marymount University (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

I met with my employer and we discussed the expectations of the job as well as my qualifications that got me the interview. We then discussed my expectations for how i hoped to get out of the position.

Interview Questions

• What other involvements do you participate in?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Loyola Marymount University.

Interview

Very pleasant interview. I was sitting in a room of three people, but it still felt very comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loyola Marymount University.

Interview

I had two in person interviews, the first with HR and two employees from the Dean's office. The second interview was with the direct supervisor and the former employee in that role who was being promoted within the department. Pretty standard interview process, they just want to make sure you are a right fit for the team.

Housing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Loyola Marymount University.

Interview

Had to do a written application as well as an interview.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Loyola Marymount University (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Initial call with a series of question. I pretty thorough phone interwiew. Folled by a panel interview, backgroud check and very thorough check of professional references.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. Stated my minimum salary required and that was the offer. Wondered if i should have asked for more. Will research other opinions & expereinces.