Loyola Marymount University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loyola Marymount University Interview Questions

2.2

Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Loyola Marymount University.

Interview

Interviewed with another student who worked in the department. Very conversational and positive experience. Questions were based around basic computer skills and human interaction. Since I was interviewing for a student intern position on campus it was a fairly easy interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loyola Marymount University.

Interview

I had two in person interviews, the first with HR and two employees from the Dean's office. The second interview was with the direct supervisor and the former employee in that role who was being promoted within the department. Pretty standard interview process, they just want to make sure you are a right fit for the team.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loyola Marymount University.

Interview

the interview process was easy. Just 1:1 interview, which lasted for 15 mins and I got in . If you can start working as a departmental research assistant. Pay was good at that time and I enjoyed working with professors. very knowledgable professors and staff is very supportive too.

Grad Assistant Interview

Interview

An email was sent to the entire class if desired to have a position and whoever responded had a phone interview with the professor. The phone interview was short and easy to answer.

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Loyola Marymount University (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It started with a phone interview, then an interview with the Director and VP of University Relations. The final round was an all-day interview with various departments and team members. Very long process, but always transparent. It was a very welcoming and comfortable experience. Really great people at LMU and very passionate.

Work Study Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Loyola Marymount University (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I was having trouble finding a work study job on campus and my friend told me that her current boss was hiring in the education department to take on an administrative role. I printed out my resume and walked in to meet with her boss, but she had left the office for a meeting. I left my documents with reception and heard back two days after. I had a quick phone interview and went into the office and I was told that I got the job! Great experience working in the Education department at LMU!

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in an Administrative role?   Answer Question

Senior Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loyola Marymount University (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

I was referred by another employee, so I was contacted by the director of the department to which I was applying to and we scheduled an in person interview. They were exceptionally kind and informed me about the benefits of working at LMU.

Housing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Loyola Marymount University.

Interview

Had to do a written application as well as an interview.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Loyola Marymount University.

Interview

Very pleasant interview. I was sitting in a room of three people, but it still felt very comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Loyola Marymount University.

Interview

Each department interviews differently.