Loyola Medicine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Loyola Medicine

2.7

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melrose Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Loyola Medicine (Melrose Park, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got an email explaining that it was a supplemental position, and if i was interested to email back with my phone number, and a rep from HR would call me and set up an interview. I was called over a month later for the interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all really difficult, because they interviewer definitely wanted to challenge me.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Maywood, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Loyola Medicine (Maywood, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Interviewing process was simple. Many questions asked about how you showed compassion or patient care in the past. The interview went by quickly and you find out on the spot if you are hired.

Anonymous Employee in Maywood, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Loyola Medicine (Maywood, IL).

Interview

Took about a week. Intereviewed with HR and then went up to the unit to interview with floor manager. Also did a peer interview with a few nurses on the floor. They were nice and asked easy questions. Called the next day with offer. Then scheduled for Employee health, drug screen the following week. Orientations held once a month on the first week of each month.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? How would you deal with a difficult family member? Why did you decide to become a PCT?   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loyola Medicine in June 2015.

Interview

Interview basically with HR then on floor with nurse manager, idk how it went, they asked a lot of straightforward questions, the only thing that threw me off is they never showed me the floor

Interview Questions

• What is something your clinical instructor said you need to improve on?   1 Answer

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Interview

Had four extensive phone interviews and was asked to come in for an in-person. Followed up multiple times and communication was very poor on their behalf. I finally stopped following up because I felt a company that could not send a simple offer/rejection email would not have time to ensure employee success and happiness.

Interview Questions

• What specifically about Loyola makes you want to work here?   Answer Question

OR Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maywood, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Loyola Medicine (Maywood, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

standard interview by nurse director as well as HR. Interview focused on past experience as an OR Nurse and skills and techniques used and implemented from previous OR Nurse. Also, asked about expectations and scheduling procedures. Hospital and OR policies were discussed in detail as well

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Only able to egotists based on experience but salary is standard base pay.

Healthcare Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maywood, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Loyola Medicine (Maywood, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

3 interviews with the director then meet the vice president of finance. It took awhile for them to call back. They take a long time in Human resources.
    I did get the job!

Interview Questions

• how long did it take you to pass your board   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loyola Medicine.

Interview

It was hard to get into Loyola, I really had to track down the recruiter. I applied for my job multiple times. Once I got an interview, the interview process went smoothly. I had a really great orientation and felt very comfortable in my position afterwards. You need to take a personality test prior to starting.

Interview Questions

• Something you did wrong and how did you correct it, or something along those lines   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was an acceptable offer and I took it

Anonymous Employee in Maywood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Loyola Medicine (Maywood, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

Hired during large RN hiring marathon, met with HR rep and then two managers- not specific to units I was applying for. Received follow up call 3 days later with offer, then started a month and a half after.

Interview Questions

• None that I can recall. Perhaps, "Tell me about a time you have made a mistake related to Nursing and how did you handle it?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Maywood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loyola Medicine (Maywood, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

The Hiring process was quite short. I got a call for an interview on a Monday, interviewed on a Thursday and was hired two days before Thanksgiving. All in all took about 2 weeks. The staff were all very welcoming and inviting.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. Most of the questions were just experienced based. but if I had to pick one, the most difficult question would be "Tell me about a time you made a mistake"   Answer Question