Loyola University Chicago Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loyola University Chicago Interview Questions

Interviews at Loyola University Chicago

2.5

Sort:

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loyola University Chicago.

Interview

The interview process went quickly, the background check is what took a long time. I applied and had a interview in 3 days, I'm just waiting to hear something back from my background check

Peer Mentor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Loyola University Chicago.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 employees for about 45 minutes. Very welcoming environment and my interviewers made me feel comfortable. The overall process was not stressful at all.

Police Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Loyola University Chicago.

Interview

Panel interview after applying onlien and watchign for the very slow HR department to respond. Once you get an interivew you are brought in for a very short interview, not once in compenstaion mentioned until they call you with a offer to accet the postion. Liittle do you know it is no where near as much as one would THINK it should be

Interview Questions

Negotiation

the was none

Circulation Desk Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loyola University Chicago (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was informal and fairly short. After completing my application and submitting a cover letter, my supervisor checked to ensure that my availability aligned with times that there were shift openings the library still needed to fill. Once she confirmed that my schedule fit well with their needs, I met her in person at Lewis Library. She explained details about Desk Assistant responsibilities and asked me basic questions about my background, passions, future goals, and interest in working in a library. And that was it!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in a library?   1 Answer

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maywood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Loyola University Chicago (Maywood, IL).

Interview

Had 3 brutal interviews back to back to back. First with director, then with leading manager, and finally with HR.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Caller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loyola University Chicago (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview consists of two portions. You apply and then receive a call from a manager. The first interview is over the phone and thy basically ask how you found out about the job, what you would bring to the table, and your experience. The second interview is in person and they do a mock call with you.
    What I didn't like about the interview process was that the people working there were all friends and only hired people that they know/like

Interview Questions

• What were some important details from the caller the you would keep in mind for a later portion of the conversation   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Loyola University Chicago (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Worked with a team supervisor and it was very thorough, but very comfortable. The recruiter was very professional and nice. Once completed that phase, I met with 2 members of the leadership team and then the actual offer and hiring happened about 3 days later. There was a lot of openness for negotiation of start date, vacation time.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Loyola University Chicago (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews, one with a director (who would be my supervisor) and one with two members of the team. Since at the time I had already been a temporary contractor in the office for several weeks, most of the interview time was centered around understanding the need for the role and the overall strategic goals of the department.

Interview Questions

• What work have you done around user experience design?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Loyola University Chicago.

Interview

Networked with professors in classes and collaborated with different faculty members and staff on various projects. I was later offered other projects based on references and past work with their staff members.

Interview Questions

• What interests and skills can you combine together to fulfill this projects outcomes?   Answer Question

Administration Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Loyola University Chicago.

Interview

Group interviews. No difficult qn's.

Interview Questions

• Very high (& some unrealistic) expectations.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations...at all (very disappointing).