Loyola University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loyola University Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loyola University.

Interview

The interview process went quickly, the background check is what took a long time. I applied and had a interview in 3 days, I'm just waiting to hear something back from my background check

DML Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Loyola University (New York, NY).

Interview

it was an easy process, took me almost 3 weeks. I have applied in person first where they asked me to fill an application about my work experience and different type of software and hardware that I've been using. Finally they email me for face to face interview.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Loyola University (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

I got the interview 2 weeks after my application. Just asked me some questions based on my resume, no behavioral question. For example: the experience of course projects and work experience. This interview just run about 30 mins, and I received the feedback 2 days later.

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loyola University (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and heard back via email. I was asked to answer a few questions over email about my availability and then asked to come in to the office to meet with a supervisor. We had a casual conversation about my previous work experience and my campus involvement as well as my capabilities. The person indicated at the end of the interview that she had to review my references but otherwise I would have the job. I sent in my references and went in to train for 1 hour and then heard I was being offered the job.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Loyola University (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

found job on linkedin, applied online through their career website, maybe 1-2 weeks later received generically-worded e-mail from current admin asst saying they were 'impressed with my background/experience and if i'd be free for phone interview. didn't state who phone interview would be with, but it ended up being a 3-way phone call which was quite awkward because callers didn't speak clearly and both interviewers didn't seem to know who would talk next. they also said that they have had a lot of very qualified candidates "including yourself", so tell them what I can bring to the table. it was a lot of fluffy talk. received e-mail from an hr manager maybe 2 weeks later that position had been filled. i wasn't surprised. i don't think i would have been a good fit for the position either, so it worked out very well!

i initially thought phone interview would be a simple phone screen so I didn't prepare in-depth questions to ask them since I'd ask them later on, but I suppose each department does their process differently.

btw, i checked back on their website and noticed that the new hire is a lot older than me and seems to have made a long career out of administrative assistant so i guess this job fits their career path more than for mine.

Caller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loyola University (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview consists of two portions. You apply and then receive a call from a manager. The first interview is over the phone and thy basically ask how you found out about the job, what you would bring to the table, and your experience. The second interview is in person and they do a mock call with you.
    What I didn't like about the interview process was that the people working there were all friends and only hired people that they know/like

Interview Questions

• What were some important details from the caller the you would keep in mind for a later portion of the conversation   Answer Question

Peer Mentor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Loyola University.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 employees for about 45 minutes. Very welcoming environment and my interviewers made me feel comfortable. The overall process was not stressful at all.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Loyola University (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Very down to earth. Members of interview were not intimidating at all. Usually interviewing for a panel of people including management and chair of a department, 2 other hiring committee members from department, and someone from the Dean's Office. Very nice, bubbly experience. Seems like a great crew of people to work with.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Loyola University.

Interview

Networked with professors in classes and collaborated with different faculty members and staff on various projects. I was later offered other projects based on references and past work with their staff members.

Interview Questions

• What interests and skills can you combine together to fulfill this projects outcomes?   Answer Question

Student Assistant Interview

Interview

Small time interview process with two or three personnel. Very generic student assistant type questions. Friendly and relax atmosphere and conducted in an office type setting. Come dress to impress and bring a copy of your resume and references.

Interview Questions

• Basis office assistant and student assistant questions. Mostly about previous workplace experiences.   Answer Question