Lucas Group Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lucas Group (Denver, CO).

Interview

I applied for Lucas Group and 4 of their top competitors in the Denver market. The interview process with Lucas Group was one of the worst I've been to for this type of position. I had an initial phone screening with the internal recruiter less than a week after I applied and emailed her directly. It lasted 5 minutes and she was quick to get me off the phone without answering my questions. My in person interview was scheduled within a week of the call where I met only one of the managers who spent 30 minutes going through my resume line by line asking about my every move since high school graduation. Nothing regarding personality or any room for me to give examples of my experience and successes regardless of my attempts to steer the interrogation and make it more of a conversation. At the end I had less than 10 minutes to ask any questions I had about the company, then he had to leave because he was late for another meeting. Not that I'm proud of this, but I refused to even write a thank you email after that one and simply let the internal recruiter know I wasn't interested after providing some feedback. I got offers from all 4 of the other competitors. Lucas Group provided a view into their culture and management styles so I steered clear.

Interview Questions