Lucas Group Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lucas Group Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Lucas Group

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lucas Group (Chicago, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

I first had a phone conversation with the Managing Director. Then I was invited in and met with him and 4-5 recruiters with the firm. I came in for a second round with a few other recruiters, then had a phone conversation with the CEO (who is not in this location). After this, was made an offer.

Interview Questions

• What made you decided to apply to Lucas Group and why do you want to be an executive recruiter?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It's fairly straightforward and your level is determined by you experience. In my case, I had prior recruiting experience and was very satisfied with the level at which I joined.

Other Interview Reviews for Lucas Group

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lucas Group (Irvine, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

They found my name. I had one phone interivew with copr HR, one in person with the Managing partner, then an all day interivew with each employee in my division at the location.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, everyone gets the same base and comp plan.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

easy to get an interview, but hard to stay in the company more than 5 years if you are a candidate recruiter only. To be successful, you have to run a full desk and be in a growth vertical like Accounting and Finance or Sales...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lucas Group (Denver, CO).

Interview

I applied for Lucas Group and 4 of their top competitors in the Denver market. The interview process with Lucas Group was one of the worst I've been to for this type of position. I had an initial phone screening with the internal recruiter less than a week after I applied and emailed her directly. It lasted 5 minutes and she was quick to get me off the phone without answering my questions. My in person interview was scheduled within a week of the call where I met only one of the managers who spent 30 minutes going through my resume line by line asking about my every move since high school graduation. Nothing regarding personality or any room for me to give examples of my experience and successes regardless of my attempts to steer the interrogation and make it more of a conversation. At the end I had less than 10 minutes to ask any questions I had about the company, then he had to leave because he was late for another meeting. Not that I'm proud of this, but I refused to even write a thank you email after that one and simply let the internal recruiter know I wasn't interested after providing some feedback. I got offers from all 4 of the other competitors. Lucas Group provided a view into their culture and management styles so I steered clear.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lucas Group (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

The individual conducting the interview was cold, and seemed upset. Typical company that treats candidates like numbers and pay is low. I was offered all commisson. Come on what sales company dosent do base pay? We have bills!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lucas Group (Washington, DC) in August 2017.

Interview

Waste of my time and MONEY. After the initial phone interview, I was asked to visit their office for a in person interview. It would consist of a meeting with both of the hiring manager each lasting one hour. After the first interview, I knew it was not the role for me. (spend 12 hours a day making phone calls and barely clear $40k a year.... yeah, not for me). After the second interivew, they asked me to meet with the VP... Then told me it would be good if I could meet one of the reps on the team. She also grabbed my resume and treated it like she was interviewing me.... After 4 hours and four separate interviews it was finally over. Even though they told me in an email they validate parking, they changed their story when I was there and said I have to cover it. This cheap company made me pay $21 for a four hour interview!!! It's obvious they burn out their employees and treat them with no respect.. Not worth the energy.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lucas Group (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

round robin after interviewing with the main guy for an hour or so -- basically they want to just make sure you're not a d-bag and some people will be a d-bag to you just to see how you react.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lucas Group (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Very thorough
    Phone screen first
    one on one
    the panel interview
    Multiple questions
    Tour office

Entire process can take a few weeks. Initial Screen, then meet one on one with branch manager, then come in to meet others on team. Also have conversion with GM. If offer is coming, must be able to provide documentation.

Interview Questions

• They asked several-panel interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lucas Group (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Excellent. The corporate recruiter was terrific. He did not push, but diligently followed up. I would have moved forward earlier, but was extremely concerned about the comp plan. My understanding of the comp plan was inaccurate. If money and comp structure is one of your biggest concerns, yet you have sales experience, then I highly recommend to move forward, at least, to meeting the hiring managers ...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lucas Group (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone call from recruiter. Meeting with manager. Meeting with hiring manager.