Lucky Strike Lanes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lucky Strike Lanes Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2017

1.9

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lucky Strike Lanes in May 2016.

Interview

You get a paper application at the location. You can fill it out while you are there. When i turned in my application they called a manager over to interview me that day. He asked a few questions, asked about my availability then told me when to show up the next week.

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lucky Strike Lanes (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Had two in person interviews one with a assistant manager one with the GM, Once that was over then I met with the Human resource manager and started all that paperwork.

Interview Questions

• very basic and just wanted to make sure I was not going to be a bully.   Answer Question

Event Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lucky Strike Lanes (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I spoke with a national salesperson who said she handles the west coast - overall it was an odd process, as she was very non-responsive, going for long periods of time with no communication. Once I spoke to her, she did not have a lot of answers, and made it clear that her time was more important than mine. Overall, the company sounds appealing, but it was a turnoff that I would be reporting to this person that I interviewed with. It is a strong commission structure, so I would assume minimal base salary - and I got the impression that the goals were quite aggressive.

Interview Questions

• all very basic questions - nothing unexpected - they want people that are strong outside sales people - not afraid to cold call   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lucky Strike Lanes (San Francisco, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Talked to general manager, and the former admin. Talked a little about my personal life, At the time i was also working at a real estate company part time, Lucky Strike being my potential second job, we talked about my duties there and my past experiences working in corporate environments. We had a Short overview of what the position entailed, nothing that i couldn't do or learn how to do.

Interview Questions

• - Are you comfortable working in a fast paced environment where there are a lot of deadlines that have to be met?

- what are your duties at your other job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lucky Strike Lanes (San Francisco, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Casual and friendly. I wore casual attire and the manager did as well. All I had to do was show my winning personality my drive to succeed and I was in. It helped that I was referred by a friend.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lucky Strike Lanes (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Was very quick based on me being a former and top performing employee. Right out the gate was getting 50+ hrs a week and making commission during training. The general manager is one of the best, but has ALOT to deal with on her plate.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lucky Strike Lanes (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Quick, met with several people and was quickly offered a position. The job was not really defined at the time, but the key people were involved in the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? How does your experience fit with the current opportunity.   Answer Question

Negotiation

A little more complicated. it was a contract position.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lucky Strike Lanes (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

brief, informal, phone and in person interview, asked basic questions, not hard or a lot of pressure because i was a student and did not have a ton of experience previous to this job they were just looking for short term help and it worked out

Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lucky Strike Lanes (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

One interview with the General Manager

Interview Questions

• None. It was more conversations about the food industry   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lucky Strike Lanes (Boston, MA) in November 2009.

Interview

Pretty easy to get a job here. I just walked in and said I needed to make some money because the other restaurant I worked for didn't have enough volume. Next thing I know I was serving drinks in a miniskirt.