Lufthansa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lufthansa Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2017

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lufthansa (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Very basic interview with questions on on other past job experience. Very vague concerning job expectations and duration. Mostly housekeeping types of issues discussed. Interview was over very quickly.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions asked except concerning availability to work.   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

First round is phone interview. Second round is face to face interview. Some behavioral questions during second round. And if you are recruiting for a regional flight attendant, you may also be tested your native language(fox example, Chinese, Japanese). Also a role play part during second round interview - you were given a stressful or difficult situation on board.They watch how you handle with such difficult situation as a flight attendant.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The salary and bonus are all fixed.

Passenger Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lufthansa (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied on online. Got a call the next day to come for an interview, I came did the first interview. Hit a second call came in did a second interview with a general manager. Was hired in the spot. It tooks a day get the interview. Basic scenario questions.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lufthansa (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

Was called for the interview then sent for an assessment and last got the acceptance and package.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you encountered and how did you turn it around?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is straight forward and short

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lufthansa in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted (a phone call) within 5 days after I applied. In a week I had a Skype interview, it was less that an hour, something around 45 minutes. Quite friendly atmosphere

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lufthansa (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in June 2017.

Interview

A very incisive and positive interview balancing the needs and benefits for both parties. Email enquiries were followed by a telephone interview and further emails. The position had already been filled and so unfortunately the respective time frames did not correspond.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lufthansa (Hamburg (Germany)) in April 2017.

Interview

Started with introducing each other. Later he asked questions related to my CV and about my Thesis. They also told me to speak in German as it is their main official language.

Interview Questions

• Tell something about the Company?
      How will you manage if you cannot speak good Germany   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leipzig (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lufthansa (Leipzig (Germany)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a 20 min. conversation but she was speaking fast and asking about the CV items. She was mainly focus on my previous experience while i applied as first job.

Interview Questions

• What was your salary expectations   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lufthansa (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. Overall application experience is very good. Need to take an online test right after online application. The test takes less then half an hour and is shared for all positions in LH, so no need to retake the test when applying for other positions.

Application took 5 days, then a short phone interview. The following week I was invited to face to face interview. Got offer the following day.

Interview Questions

• Self-introduction first, then questions regarding specific job experience. All questions asked were closely related to my previous work experience, my motivation of applying for the position:
      - Why you decide to apply for this position. What attracts you the most?
      - What motivates you at work?
      - When you are given a entirely new task and you have no clue what to do, how would you react?
      - Some of the working contents are new to you. What skill set do you have to manage the job well?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lufthansa (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job online on the Lufthansa website. After a couple of days I received an positive answer. I've been invited to the selection day at Lufthansa assessment center in Frankfurt. They offered to pay for the costs of the flight Munich- Frankfurt since I was living in Munich at that time. As I got there the receptionist took me to my group. There were around 15 of us in one group. Then we had an interview one-on-one with a recruiter. First in English and then in German. The interview lasted for cca 15 min. I didn't make it to the second round because my German was not fluent (B2). All in all a positive experience and I will definitely try it again.

Interview Questions

• Common questions just to check my English and German like: Where are you from? Why did you moved to Germany? Where did you learned English/German? What is the difference between people in your country and German people? Why did you applied for this job?
      Imagine you are a experienced flight attendant and you get a new colleague who is on his/hers first flight as a flight attendant. He/She is a bit nervous. How would you advise him/her?   Answer Question