Luitpold Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Luitpold Pharmaceuticals

Sort:

Microbiologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Luitpold Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

The interview process was unnecessarily long. I had to meet four different groups of people just to answer the same questions over and over. It seemed like a general waste of everyones time. The turnover at the company seemed exceedingly high as I was interviewed by people who had only been there months themselves. At the end I met with one woman who seemed to grill me and look for questions to stump me with. It seemed kind of out of place and I have no problems admitting what I don't know and her style came off as very elitist. I met another person who was having their last day of work and they seemed rather happy about that fact. I was quite relieved to not get the job as a much better opportunity elsewhere presented itself.

Filling Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Luitpold Pharmaceuticals (New Albany, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

Was normal didn't expect much anyway, I was first called by HR rep about the job I applied for and asked If I was still interested.
    I was told she was going to call me not till 2 weeks later and when she called set up on site interview that took another week and after that was asked to come back again to take a test on site, then was made to sign lots of documents like been offered a job at white house. Followed by drug test and series of signing non disclosure of company secrecy and then was told to start 3 weeks later

Interview Questions

• How many years of manufacturing experience do you have?
      Have ever been fired ?
      What are your expectations ?
      How much pay do you think you deserve?
      Why did you leave your last job?
      And some unintelligent questions by supervisors who do not look smart   1 Answer

Automaton Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Luitpold Pharmaceuticals (Columbus, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

As is pretty standard, I had a phone screening and then came in for a face to face interview. The face to face included team members from the produciton floor, packaging, HR and engineering. There was a tour of the facility and a discussion of exactly what the manager wanted me to accomplish in the position.

There was a second call back interview to the company with a VP and the facilities Plant Manager.

Interview Questions

• They were very wide and varied, but focused on my technical competence and how I worked in a team environment.   Answer Question

Sterile Filler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shirley, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Luitpold Pharmaceuticals (Shirley, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

They're pretty quick in calling people for interviews. However, if you don't have a High School Diploma or equivalent, don't bother. You'd think for a factory job it wouldn't matter, but it does. Also, you need to know English, since they have you take a test. English and Math. If you fail it, you don't get the job. Its not too difficult though, but I think its stupid when its a FACTORY job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate. You start off at $9/hr. If you don't like it, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

QC Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shirley, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Luitpold Pharmaceuticals (Shirley, NY).

Interview

I had two interviews for different positions. the process was nice and relaxed, good conversations, informative and good questions. I called in for interview within a week after submitting resume, initial interview was informative (met with HR and department manager). during second interview, received a tour of the labs where i would be working and met with supervisors and staff. manager was honest about the position and my qualifications (which is refreshing) and was told i would hear back either way. Everyone was great.