Lumber Liquidators Interview Questions in Toano, VA | Glassdoor

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toano, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lumber Liquidators (Toano, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was just as any other CSR position in the call center. Example tell me about a complex call that you received and how did you resolve the callers issues?

Interview Questions

• Are you able to deal with a high volume of calls?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toano, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lumber Liquidators (Toano, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Very quick and the entire process took only 8 business days. They followed up very quickly with the next steps and sent a formal offer via email. Once accepted drug screening was required.

Interview Questions

• What kind of working environment is ideal for you?   1 Answer

Commercial Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toano, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lumber Liquidators (Toano, VA).

Interview

I had a single in house interview with sales manager/director and a VP. They were on time and seemed to be very interested in hearing what I had to say about my background.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you over anyone we interview for this position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered a number and I accepted it. It was a low amount, accompanied by a promise of a 6 month growth period after which I would receive a promotion.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toano, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lumber Liquidators (Toano, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online... Got a call from HR 3 weeks later discussing my pay, I had asked for more than they wanted to pay... Told me hours over phone and gave me a 10 min interview... Phone interview Friday called to set up in person interview monday.. Had interview on wednesday... Didnt get an answer for two weeks got an email saying going with other candidates and please apply for another position in the future

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toano, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lumber Liquidators (Toano, VA) in December 2011.

Interview

I met with several buyers, the Director and VP. It was a fairly relaxed interview asking typical questions. Interview lasted about an hour and a half total. This was a few years ago so management has changed and so has the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Had offer at another position