Lumenis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lumenis Interview Questions

2.5

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lumenis (Miami, FL).

Interview

Initial phone screening was performed by a retained search representative, routinely utilized by the organization, with examination of background experience, credentials, qualifications. Multi-variate interview process, with both group & 1:1 screening performed by Pres/CEO & US-based Divisional Gen Managers. Background check, references, and independent litmus checks performed.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan to stay with the Company?   1 Answer

Document Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lumenis (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

I recently had an interview and the people are amazing!! Had three different people interview me, each one was very nice and friendly. They made you feel very comfortable and had a few laughs.

Interview Questions

• If I knew how to use big scanners and printers   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lumenis in October 2014.

Interview

The interview phase was fairly easy and make good impression on the department to get the job. I had to wait only couple hours to get the offer and accepted it and started next following business week.

Interview Questions

• Did you have any experience soft skill such as Microsoft Office?   Answer Question

Test Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lumenis.

Interview

one interview, went very well.

Pay

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lumenis (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2010.

Interview

Slow to respond after submitting resume but once the process began, moved fairly quickly

Customer Service Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lumenis (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2016.

Interview

Got an interview call after about 1 week of applying. Interview question was really simple and expected. Interviewer asked mostly about background and experience based on resume/CV. The atmosphere is comfy and office seems quite spacey. But I don't understand why she invited me for interview without reviewing my resume. She said like sorry I didn't read your resume/CV well.. Mostly she was asking about my background/skill and also explained customer service admin role if I work there.

V&V Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haifa (Israel)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lumenis (Haifa (Israel)) in October 2015.

Interview

Had a telephonic interview with the project manager -skills previous experience
    Afterwards had a telephonic interview with the platform manager (higher manager)- what I am looking for, why was I fired
    Had a frontal interview with the project manager

Interview Questions

• Write std for one of their systems according to requirements
      Find which requirements are not defined well   1 Answer