Lunchbox Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Marketing Coordinator

Lunchbox Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lunchbox (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview questions focused less on experience and more on whether I would "fit it" with the other employees - and yes, those were the actual words used. The interview was casual and laid back, which I enjoyed. Interviewers were pleasant, which added to the experience. Each step -> interview went smoothly. One small hiccup (which I was completely okay with) was when I asked if I could accommodate a last minute change by interviewing that same week. I was compliant and eager to interview. At the end of the interview I was told a decision would be made by "mid next week" and that I would be notified one way or another whether I was selected or not. Here we are, almost a month later - it's a shame when a company doesn't have the decency to let a candidate know that they were not selected for the job. Heck, it's common courtesy at this point in the recruitment process. Quick tip for management/HR: how you treat people who can do nothing for you (once you make that call) says a lot about how you handle business, clientele, and employees. Best of luck to Lunchbox.

Interview Questions

Lunchbox Response

Nov 12, 2014 – HR Director

We apologize for not getting back to you. Hopefully, it was just an oversight on our part but we will make sure to get back to all candidates moving forward. We understand that can be very frustrating.