Lush Xmas Temp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lush Xmas Temp Interview Questions

Interviews at Lush

Xmas Temp Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lush in August 2017.

Interview

Collected by assistant "manager" who - under her breath- mocked one of the candidates. Shown around store, group task and 1-2-1 5 minute "interview". Not very professional all in all - has put me off Lush!

Interview Questions

• Describe previous experience and suitability to the role.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lush

Xmas Temp Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lush.

Interview

Applied online with a detailed form and was emailed inviting me to a group interview. I researched beforehand so knew what to sort of expect. It lasted only an hour and there were 3 employees interviewing us, a manager, an assistant manager and a regular employee I think. They brought us in store and we handed in our right to work documents and filled in a slip with our name, email address and availability. Then we put our bags down and kept our item we were told to being that described ourselves. We stood in a circle and were told about lush and the role and the company and current store. Then with our item we were paired up and had to talk to the other person about who they are, a bit about themselves and their object and had to present our partners object to the group. Just be confident and give good eye contact and talk loudly so everyone can hear you and be approachable. Then in a group we had to choose a gift box as if a customer came in and asked for advice on what to buy on xmas eve for a friend or relative. This was quite fun and we could wander round the store looking at products and use the books they have to find info on products so it's useful to familiarise yourself with a few products and benefits beforehand. We each took a section to talk about and I mentioned smells and again spoke confidently and gave good eye contact and was very smiley and positive. We were then free to go and were told we would find out the outcome the next day. I got a call the next day and was invited to a trial shift and eventually got offered a job. Just be confident and maybe go into a lush store before your interview so you can see how the employees work which would be very beneficial for a trial shift.

Interview Questions