Lutheran Senior Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lutheran Senior Services Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lutheran Senior Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lutheran Senior Services in December 2014.

Interview

it was easy, almost a joke! I was asked about 2 medication, answered both correctly and don't remember anything else from the interview. I interviewed with the nurse supervisor and the social worker, because the DON was out of town. after the interview they gave me a tour.

Private Duty Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lutheran Senior Services.

Interview

The interview process was very time consuming. Phone screening, then interview with executive director, potential employees, and three department directors.

Interview Questions

• What is the first project that you would take on after being hired?   Answer Question

Leasing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lutheran Senior Services.

Interview

The first Interview went well, although there were two interviewers. It seemed as if I had the job. I was called back for a second interview which seemed ok. I was then asked for references, one of which being my current employer. I didn't feel comfortable with this request because I don't believe my current job would want to see me go considering I am the top earner and I work extremely hard. I received a call 2-3 days after my Interview requesting that I ask my GM to call back for the reference check. He did not do so and I assume I didn't get the job. I called a few days later and now they won't return my calls. Considering that I am still employed and never had a write up, that should be enough. I can not make my GM call you, I apologize. It would have been nice to get a return call.

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lutheran Senior Services (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2011.

Interview

Work Culture starts off as if it is good but beware of the office staff that will be applying for the same position. The interview will consist of the Executive Director, residents and HR staff. Which all are under the control of the executive director. They will be looking for a black manager as the property is 98% black. This is what I was told at my interview. There will be two interviews with the ED and her administrator then a panel.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with all these seniors? What would you do in the case of a black-out and no air conditioner for the seniors?   1 Answer

Negotiation

NONE AND THE PAY IS BAD AS YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR ALL OF YOUR MEDICAL DENTAL AND INSURANCE OUT OF WHAT THEY OFFER