Lutron Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lutron Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

3.3

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lutron in July 2017.

Interview

Very professional and courteous throughout. I only had a phone interview with them and it was the most technical interview I have had. They asked specific questions about supply chain and asked every general, cliche interview question you can think of. Be ready for anything from them.

Interview Questions

• You own a warehouse. Would you rather have 4,000 pieces come at the beginning of the month or would you rather have 1,000 pieces come every week? Why?   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest strength? Greatest weakness?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Lutron?   Answer Question

Mechanical Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lutron.

Interview

Started by applying for internship position on website. Then received a phone call to request for a followup interview which included the typical personality questions and additional chats with senior engineers on the team to get a gauge whether you are mechanically-oriented.

Interview Questions

• Talk through the design of a stapler and how you'd design one.   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lutron.

Interview

Three rounds - phone, skype, and on-site interviews. Total time frame, the process took roughly 4 weeks. Thorough process, will require a decent amount of time and work from applicant, but they were very friendly and accommodating throughout.

Interview Questions

• Expect to role play scenarios of troubleshooting equipment / dealing with end-users of the company's product. This drives home the point that this position will involve a high level of customer interaction and conflict resolution, beyond just the technical skills associated with resolving product issues.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Had a 10-15 minute phone screening with the recruiter and then was set up for a recorded interview. Recorded interview took me a bit to finish because I am a perfectionist. Questions are some what vague and I would prefer just having and open conversation rather than look at my self talk and nit pick everything.

Have not been contacted since I did that video interview so I must have really bombed it. You can easily just tell me that the position is filled. E-mailed the recruiter and followed up but nothing. Thought that was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Example of a time where you resolved an issue for an unsatisfied customer   Answer Question

Embedded Software Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lutron in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online in the company website the next day they send for me email to complete another application. Then, after one week I received email for phone interview. Unfortunately After three business days of the interview I received a thank you letter and I didn't complete for the next step.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I first had a phone interview followed by an on sight interview in Coopersburg, PA. The process took about 2 weeks. Overall, I would say I had a very positive experience. Interviewed in Fall of 2016

Interview Questions

• Pretend you are a working in customer support simulation   Answer Question

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coopersville, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lutron (Coopersville, PA).

Interview

Very long drawn out interview process. Initial HR & hiring manager screening calls. Online IQ skills test. Submitting application with high school grades at a mid/senior career level seems strange. Onsite interview 2 months after initial contact second onsite interview 2 months after that. 2nd interview required 30 min presentation. No follow-up from HR after second interview very unprofessional. Headquarters is isolated and seems a bit cult like. Privately held company not doing it any favors. Campus looks like it's stuck in 90's beige cube land with clutter everywhere. Not much diversity. They shouldn't cattle call schedule group interviews, very unprofessional. Get rid of the sticky name badges and offer bottle water. They also keep you waiting for hours for the next person to come interview you. Until this company goes public or gets bought out run far away from interviewing here. Waste of time.

Electrical Engineer Analog Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lutron.

Interview

It was a 5 min interview. They do not consider students on OPT. So don't waste time in applying. Moreover local candidates are highly preferred. I think they do most of the hiring from their university next door Leigh university.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coopersburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lutron (Coopersburg, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

After my initial phone interview, I was called in for a face to face interview where I was interviewed by four different people separately. Everyone was sincere and friendly. They talked with me about what they do within the company. Lutron has a great work life culture.

Interview Questions

• Are you a marathon runner or a sprinter?   1 Answer

Embedded Software Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lutron in February 2017.

Interview

Took a call interview. Basically asked me all the details on my resume. Mostly interested in C++ experience and RTOS. They asked how many years of experience I had with these. I got a reject via email.