Lutron Project Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lutron Project Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Nov 6, 2016

4.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lutron (Bethlehem, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I interviewed on campus following a career fair, and then traveled out to Bethlehem for an on site interview a few weeks after. The on campus interview was a review of my resume, and the on site interview was very technical.

Interview Questions

• They asked me the general HR questions ("tell me about a time when...") and then had several other interviews asking very specific questions about logistics and manufacturing processes. They also gave me a motor and had me disassemble it and describe what the parts did.   Answer Question

Operations Project Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lutron.

Interview

Tough and long technical interview. Make sure you have your technical abilities down and only some behavioral question. Great interviewers and great culture. They treat you well and great communication throughout the whole process. Big key is to make sure you are technically sound.

Anonymous Employee in Coopersburg, PA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lutron (Coopersburg, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied to this position from a posting on the University Career Services Site. Received response for a phone interview within a week of the application. Phone interview consisted of resume based questions. I was selected for an on-site interview. Consisted of a full day of interviews ( 1 skills + 1 role play + 1 presentation + 3 behavioral ). Exhaustive process. Be prepared for a mixture of technical and behavioral questions. Drink lots of water.

Interview Questions

• <Role play> It is your first day in Lutron. Here is a customer issue. Please solve it for us.   1 Answer

Operations Project Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lutron in April 2011.

Interview

Because of the Easter weekend, the interview was re-scheduled four times. The interview didn't go smoothly either. The phone call quality was really bad. The voice was unclear and low, and sometimes there was sudden silence. The interviewer told me it might be caused by the tornado in his area on that day. In this case, we both had to ask each other repeat again and again.

For this operations project specialist position, he told me that it was very competent. Only himself had already interviewed over 25 candidates during the week. So that, he asked me to emphasize my strength compared with others. He also emphasized that this job required the ability of working independently and efficiently.

Interview Questions

• What is your reaction if you feel no one in your team could provide you with proper supports or fewer of them could offer you the resources that you need?   Answer Question