Luvocracy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Luvocracy Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Luvocracy

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Luvocracy.

Interview

I was very much displeased with the process. At first received an email asking for a phone interview, nothing too special. The interview itself was a sad joke. The interviewer- who shall remain nameless- seemed like he was afraid of talking to other human beings. No emotion whatsoever,few and very generic questions and a lot of mumbling on his part. Never have I been on an interview where I felt that the person running it has no interest in talking to me to this extent; and its not like I was doing anything differently. To top it off, he promised a response - positive or negative - within a few days. Ya right...

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, just a rundown of your experience and the usual where do you see yourself in 5 years crap   Answer Question

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Luvocracy (San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a gentleman who didn't seem too enthusiastic talking to me. Asked me if I took a look at their company/website. It was a very general kind of interview and I thought it went horrible since the interviewer seemed bored. Surprisingly, I got an email for an in-person interview to meet at a cafe in downtown SF. Again, the interviewer didn't ask too many complicated questions. Just wanted to get to know me and my background and how I would help the company. About a few days later, I received an email offer with a start date.

Interview Questions