Luxottica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Luxottica Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2017

2.6

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Luxottica.

Interview

Telephone interview with HR/Recruiter, telephone interview with hiring manager, in person interview with hiring manager, was told I would have an interview with an additional manager as a final step. Never heard back from anyone about the final interview. Contacted HR/Recruiter & hiring manager to follow up. Finally got a "thanks but no thanks" email from HR. Personally, I feel I should have had the opportunity for the final interview since I was told I was moving forward in the process. It's just the right thing to do.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Luxottica? Rest was pretty conversational, not really like an interview.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Luxottica (McDonough, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The first time I went there, the interviewer wasn't expecting me as the recruiter told her the incorrect interview date. Interview had to be rescheduled. Unfortunately, I already travelled 30 miles to the interview location only to find out it was a waste of time.

I was interviewed by the Comptroller and was a mix of behavioral and technical.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in finance?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years? What are your ambitions/long-term goals?   Answer Question
    • Say you are the first person in the office and you received calls from the CEO, CFO, COO all wanting you to do 3 different tasks. Duration of each task is >10 mins and they all need you to finish their tasks in 30 minutes. How will you go about it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Luxottica (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was fairly typical. Why do you want this job? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your best skills that would help you with this job, etc.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Luxottica (Wayne, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

the interview process was fast and efficient great upper management. I am gonna fit right in the store is clean,vibrant, and busy. This is a career opportunity for all who applies.The company from my experience here really appreciate there employees. Ive been looking for an opportunity all my life and now I have the chance

Interview Questions

• what was the biggest challenge I had at my previous job and how did I handle the situation.   1 Answer

Optician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Luxottica (Lafayette, LA) in February 2016.

Interview

Very laid back. Almost too laid back and informal. Felt like a better picture was painted than what is reality, but I did not feel intimidated. It was a quick interview and no further testing was done. The process of getting you into the Luxottica system is a very slow one and all of the platforms are disconnected.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Luxottica (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

3 step process. Phone screen, 1st interview and 2nd interview. They asked a series of phone screen questions and then according to the answers I received a 1-1 and then a 2nd. They allowed my questions to be answered and were thorough in explaining the start up. Screening was a typical phone screen. They were ontime to meet, kept conversation live so there was no uncomfortable quiet. Very helpful in explaining the business and their vision.

Interview Questions

• Work experience, likes, future....what I like about a start up company and expect. My questions answered by company as well.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Luxottica (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

The process took a total of three days. Put in my application and then had an interview with store manager on the first day and the trainer the next. It was a very easy process. Not an interview to get stressed out about. The employees that I had an experience with were very positive and easy-going.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Luxottica.

Interview

This was pretty easy, the interview was pretty easy going. The manager was super nice and made it very easy to talk to. I got a call to schedule an interview and the process was super easy after that.

Social Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Luxottica.

Interview

They reached out quickly after I submitted my resume, and we completed a phone interview. Afterwards, they were eager to schedule an in-person interview, but then rescheduled several times, which made it difficult to manage on my end with my current employer. After my in-person interview finally took place, I never heard back from them, even after following up with the team I met with. I assume I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about specific performance metrics for marketing initiatives I worked on at my current employer.   Answer Question

Management Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Obetz, OH

Interview

I received a call from the HR Manager regarding a management position for the Obetz, Oh location and was extremely excited when I heard about the company and the position. I interviewed with a Sr Manager for approximately 3 hrs and thought everything went great. Almost 3 weeks went by and I followed up with the Sr Manager to see if I was still in the running for the position (He told me it would be roughly 3-4 weeks before I heard anything) During the follow up call, the Sr Manager told me he wanted me to meet with him again along with one of the VP's. He told me the HR Manager would be in contact with me to set up a time. Approximately 2 weeks later, I heard from the HR Manager and we scheduled a time for the 2nd interview. So...time for the 2nd interview. I get to the Obetz, Oh facility at the designated time where nobody is waiting for me. One of the employees was gracious enough to let me in the door, had me sign in, and I waited. Another employee asked if I had been helped, I said no and told her who I was supposed to meet so she walked off to retrieve the Sr Manager. 15 min later, the HR Manager came by and asked me if I had been helped. I told him who I was and who I was supposed to meet and he said he was the one I spoke to on the phone. He said the Sr Manager had the information on his calendar and he would go retrieve him so we could begin the 2nd interview. 10 minutes later, the HR Manager comes back and said he was just notified yesterday morning that the Sr Manager and the VP decided to go with another candidate and he neglected to call and tell me the information. Really??? Something just isn't quite sitting right. You have me wait 15 min for an interview that isn't going to happen and then, when you hear who I am you have me wait another 10 min just to tell me the position is already taken and you forgot to tell me? Sorry. Wow!! Excellent HR skills bub!! Wouldn't you have just told me that when you found out who I was? Seems that either HR really has no skills what so ever or they like to flat out lie to people. Looking back, I'm glad I am not working for a company that would treat a prospective employee in this manner!!! It would have been nice to hear from the Sr Manager, whom I interviewed with for 3 hours, that the position had already been taken. Better yet, It would have been nice to hear from anybody that the position had already been taken rather than wasting my time. I would strongly recommend not pursuing a career with this company seeing the way they treat people.