Luxottica Regional Director of Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Luxottica Regional Director of Operations Interview Questions

Interviews at Luxottica

3.5

Regional Director of Operations Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Luxottica.

Interview

Typical interviewing process, start with showing your interest to boss, then you go through interview with their peer. Then a panel interview which can be on the phone or they fly you in to home office.

Final interview with the GM of the brand and he/she provides feedback. Decision is based and made by your direct supervisor either a "yes" or "no"

Interview Questions

• Questions can very based on the interview style of the person. Best advice is to know the brand you are interviewing for and why you want to work there. If you have inside knowledge of the "tribal language" it does you well.

Be very energetic as they feed off of your energy   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation, internal candidate

Other Interview Reviews for Luxottica

Regional Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Luxottica (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2010.

Interview

Extensive. 5-7 interviews of 30-45 mins is typical. Little if any interaction with Luxottica HR but through recruiters (shame). It was a drawn out process. The recruiter I dealt with was not the strongest. Interviews were with all senior level associates within the specific retail brand.

Interview Questions

• How much control do you need or expect?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate nearly enough. The recruiter manipulated quite a bit and not to my benefit. Go for what you want, if they are truly interested- they'll go there.