Luxottica Retail Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Luxottica Retail Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.8

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Luxottica Retail.

Interview

Behavioral, followed by case round.. behavioral had all the standard questions.. there was phone screen followed by interview rounds on the company premise. 1 Case round, topic very random on their warranty business. be ready for profit and loss cases, and understand thoroughly the sales equation

Interview Questions

• leadership style, why luxottica, tell us about a time ... kind of questions   Answer Question

Senior Manager Brand Support and Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Luxottica Retail (Mason, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Sloppy, all interviewers were late, company never contacted me with any kind of follow up at all. Based on the way they treat interviewees, I would not likely take a role at this company in the future.

Interview Questions

• Basically asked how I would accomplish something that was impossible.   Answer Question

Interview

I applied directly from the Luxottica website for the position. Later recieved a call from the district manager for a phone interview. It was a standard corporate interview with all those horrible interview questions, but the DM was very friendly and relaxed. He told me he would reach out to the GM to create an offer and have them get back to me. A few days later I had a phone call with the GM, they offered to match my current pay and start right away. I received an email from Lux for me to accept the position, one to give access for a background check and another to fill out some remaining information.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you went out of the way to do a job that wasn't exactly your responsibility.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you changed a way your workplace operated.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you changed your mind based on what someone else had said.   Answer Question

Deman Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington North, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at Luxottica Retail (Port Washington North, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

In my 5 years of professional career, Katarina Pilizota, the recruiter from Luxottica has been the worst recruiter ever! She is a shame to all the hard working sincere recruiters out there.

She has no sense of work ethics, no work life balance. She will email you at 11:30 pm and not only this she would give you a call at 9:30 pm without any notice just to give you interview tips for the next day's interview. When she calls you, she talks to you as if you were HS friends with her and doesn't even care to say sorry if she forgets to get back to you/ignores you clearly. It is so difficult to get hold off her on phone, good luck dropping her vms. There's no chance she will ever reply to your emails either. She would only reach out to you when she needs you. Like she kept ignoring my follow up emails but reaches out to me 2 months later for another opportunity that I had already gotten declined from from their HR systems email. Horrible experience working with her.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you could be an ideal candidate for this role?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Luxottica Retail (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Meant with a recruiter . Tour job site. Orientation. Upper mgmt switch up my interview with two different managers. Interview process 20 to 30 minutes
     Star method. Benefits . Resume and letter of recommendation . Skill and abilites. Great listening skills . Went over the job description briefly multichannel email and inbound calls for online shopping with rayban.com customers . Gift cards account information for the us and canada website . Basic . Entry level position

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself . Stregthens and weakness. Tell a story about your past employment hidtory. Situational and behavior skills with job references   1 Answer
    • Organizational skills. Customer service skills. Coginitive and memory skills attention to details . Credit account. Navagation skills . Aht . Performance . Delegate task .   1 Answer

Media Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Luxottica Retail (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Went in for 2 interviews, first with marketing manager then with the rest of the team. Went very smooth and left feeling good about the company and position. Ended up accepting contract position.

Interview Questions

• tell us how you have solved a complicated issue before.   Answer Question

Optical Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Luxottica Retail.

Interview

In person interview with two managers, and a phone interview with the regional manager. Very quick process, overall. They seem to need people that are willing to go above and beyond for their career. I like the idea that they have locations all over, so there is an easy transfer option. Their benefits package seems to be quite affordable, and quickly obtainable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      How do you have fun at work?
      What is your dream job?
      Tell me about an experience where you had to terminate an employee.
      Answer Question

Optical Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Luxottica Retail.

Interview

HR talked much more than me and stumbled at my questions about the company. Seemed upset that I actually had questions, when I was asked do you have any questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you know where the position is located? As I see you are in XYZ city...
      Why are you interested in our company?
      1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Luxottica Retail (Tampa, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I met with a member of the management team. I had to do a lengthy "audition". I finally got the job, but I felt I spent a lot of time getting there.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you contributed to a team setting?   Answer Question

Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Luxottica Retail (Mason, OH).

Interview

I sat with 2 managers during the interview and both offered knowledge of both the job and the company. The 2nd manager was more difficult to become comfortable with but ended up being very personable and a good manager once I was hired into the company.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. My greatest accomplishment, what I see myself doing in the future   Answer Question