Lydall Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lydall

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamptonville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lydall (Hamptonville, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Had two team interviews of two very senior managers each and a tour. Entire team was busy so no lunch. Very thorough questioning. Almost two months later I am awaiting my expense reimbursement.

Sales Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lydall (Rochester, NH) in September 2015.

Interview

Resume was submitted. Had phone interview which lasted over an hour with senior management about 3 weeks later. Much discussion of my work history and qualifications, but wanted to steer to talk about their company. They did not call me in for the first round of interviews and said they would call on next round. They did not call and someone else was hired.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know my qualifications in Sales as well as my connections or product knowledge   Answer Question

Anything Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamptonville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lydall (Hamptonville, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

did not have a interview came to work thru temp service. Had to take what they offered by being passed off from protype to a line job. was told protype was a pay rate 3 job a only for employees that had bee with the company already.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

did not have one

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, CT

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lydall (Manchester, CT) in March 2012.

Interview

The hiring process started with resume shortlist and was followed by a telephonic interview by HR.
    This is the first round telephonic interview, which is more of a two way conversation with standard behavioral questions.
    Phone interview was followed by two one on one interview with hiring manager and HR manager. Both of these interviews were to gauge knowledge and interest. Interviews were very conversational and nothing to be scared about.
    Thanks
    Best of Luck

Interview Questions

• The emphasis was more on what you have learnt and what do you want to do in future.
      No technical questions
      Answer Question

Quality Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamptonville, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lydall (Hamptonville, NC) in June 2010.

Interview

I was brought in as a temp to handle documentation and they hired me full time due to my computer skills and work ethic

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I told them what it would take for me to apply for a full time job and they matched it in order to keep me there.