Lyft Community Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lyft Community Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Lyft

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft (New York, NY).

Interview

First there was a typical phone screening with a recruiter asking basic background information and why you are interested in the position. Then, there was a phone interview with someone on the team. I was asked very few questions in this interview as the interviewer spoke 90% of the time. After, there was an in person interview that was scheduled to be with four different people, but I only met with three. The interview lasted about 2.5-3 hours and I was cycled through the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Conflict with a supervisor? Why lyft? You get the same questions over and over.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lyft

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Had an HR screening then an on site 1.5 hour interview with three different people. Someone currently serving in the role I was applying for, the manager I would report to and then the GM. The whole process was very quick and thorough. All of the interviewers were very nice and seemed more interested in getting to know me as a person.

Interview Questions

• What about the role and Lyft appeals to you?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Many companies nowadays string candidates along for weeks or even months. HR at Lyft was excellent to work with- prompt responses and a clear timeline made the process extremely pleasant. I had two phone interviews- one initial screening with HR and one with a current Community Associate at another office. The process concluded with a 1-on-1 in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What about the position interests you?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lyft (Arlington, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a three step process. Two days after I sent in my application i received an email to schedule a phone interview. I spoke with a HR rep in San Francisco the following day. After that I met with the Operations Manager for the city and then a Group Panel made up of the local associates.

Interview Questions

• I've been out of the "Corporate" workforce for three years. I was asked if i was ready to get back into it and lose a lot of the freedom I had.   3 Answers

Community Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lyft in February 2016.

Interview

Went through 3 phone interviews (the first was with a recruiter, the second was with the hiring manager and third was with someone who was doing the same job that I was up for in a different city.) and an in person interview with the General Manager. I was offered the position the following day.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of the "Lyft for Good" program?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fast and well-organized. A recruiter reached out to me to schedule a phone screen the day after I applied. The questions the recruiter asked weren't atypical for this first stage, but this phone screen definitely felt lighter and more conversational than other phone screens I've had in the past. After the initial phone screen, I then spoke to the operations manager in the New York office, which is where I was applying to work. The manager gave me a good sense of the role and the team dynamic in the office, which was great. I was then invited in to meet with the operations manager and three other members of the team, two of which were already employed as community associates. I felt there was a lot of chemistry among myself and the rest of the team, and I was offered the position the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with your supervisor and how you managed to reconcile the situation.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lyft (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied on a Saturday, received an email for a phone interview on Monday. I spoke to the recruiter on Monday, who was very pleasant. Then I scheduled a phone screen with the manager of the team for the next day. After the phone screen, I went in for an in-person interview. The in-person interview was composed of four different interviews, each one ran for about 30 minutes. Everyone that I met with was really great, it felt more like a conversation to know who I was. I really enjoyed meeting them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Went to the Lyft Hub, a cool space that looked to be well kept with a nice energy,met and interviewed with two folks who were both very nice. Whole Process did not last more than thirty minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (Long Island City, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

I started off with a phone interview with a recruiter. Then, I had another phone interview with an Operations Lead at the location I was applying for. Finally, I had an in person interview with each of the 4 Operation Leads.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

The team was very transparent about the position and did a great job representing the type of culture at Lyft. Met with multiple team leaders and was able to see different areas in involvmnet within the company.