Lyft Community Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 1,312.0 interviews

Employee Referral17%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Lyft

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lyft in Apr 2021

Interview

Over the phone. Three step process. You mostly have to drive the cars around and make sure they are clean. Not really anything about community. Just being an errand runner really

Interview Questions
  • How do you prioritize your time?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft (Seattle, WA) in Jul 2017

Interview

Interview over the phone; was quick, not that much too it, but I'm an honest person so when you indicate you were "let go" from your last employer it doesn't sit well with them. I also purposely failed the interview because I didn't like the woman who was interviewing me, she was brash cold and bland. I could have literally interviewed with a vegetable and had a great conversation. I know I can be chatty, but if you don't have a bubbly attitude towards your interviewees then you showed them how lame the company is.

Interview Questions
  • Why were you let go from your previous job? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Do you know about the position your applying for?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Lyft

Join the conversation on

Confession

5d

works at

PwC

Took a Lyft this morning and the driver was left foot breaking. How common is it to drive a manual with both feet?

15 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA) in Nov 2016

Interview

Had an initial phone screening with an HR rep. Then I had a phone interview with a member of the team followed by another with the head of the team. Finally I was asked to come for an in-person interview where I met with 5 or 6 employees.

Interview Questions
  • All the questions were experience based - tell me about a time when you did this or that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014

Interview

Very informal phone screen followed by an on site interview. Final round after the on site never took place because the job position was changed. They informed me within a week of the first on site interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014

Interview

After an initial phone screen with a member of the recruiting department I came on site for an in person interview. The interview was a tad disorganized and I waited in the room for 20 minutes between interviewers. Questions we're entirely about my experience, ideas for the future and what I was trying to accomplish. Instead of a final round interview on site, they changed the hiring position. Overall a positive experience but the company is disorganized. Don't expect to begin or finish on time.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a project you succeeded at in your current job. Tell me about one that failed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lyft (Seattle, WA) in Jan 2012

Interview

I had a screening interview over Skype with a nice man. He was getting ready to Launch the market and so we chatted about my previous experience - which was very relevant to the position - however I did not get the job because I was unable to drive for Lyft to understand the product fully.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed