Lyft Critical Response Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 1,313.0 interviews

Other4%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in Sep 2018

Interview

The interview process was a fairly quick process. All four of the interviewers were very pleasant and relaxed. They made you real as if you were just having a general conversation.

Interview Questions
  • How did I handle working with someone that does not like you?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in Sep 2018

Interview

A Lyft recruiter specialist reached out to me within the week of me applying. She was nice, informative, and responsive. My interview took a little over an hour. I had 3 different interview phases, the first being with two individuals, and the second and third being with just one person. I was offered a job within that week!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Lyft

Join the conversation on

Confession

8d

works at

PwC

Took a Lyft this morning and the driver was left foot breaking. How common is it to drive a manual with both feet?

15 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in Sep 2018

Interview

The interview process was very informative and helpful in establishing an understanding of how Lyft started, and what Lyft is trying to do in terms of its business model and goals. It started with a background on Lyft, leading into a series of grouped interviews - challenging the interviewee to think on their feet. Overall, after the interview process is well planned out and gives you a good practice for the field you are about to enter.

Interview Questions
  • Name a terrible boss and what made them unsuccessful? (not the word for work question - but close)

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in Sep 2018

Interview

Very effective! Painless and informational. The atmosphere is very welcoming! When I walked in, I was greeted by several people and offered a bottle of water during my wait. Interview started on time and interviewing staff were a breath of fresh air.

Interview Questions
  • Qualities of the worst manager I’ve worked for, versus best manager I’ve worked for. They wanted to know what I liked and didn’t like about each leader. I was very candid about my answer.
  • I had to do a scenario role play on how to deal with a driver that had called in, requesting advice.

Application

Interview

It’s a relatively fast paced interview process. Took about an hour. It did take approximately a month after submitting my application for them to get back to me, but that’s okay. First part of the interview was a group setting where they discussed the pay and scheduling and told a little about the history of Lyft. Second part was with two of the employees who asked standard interview questions like how you handled a difficult situation and conflict in the workplace. Third part was a mock call, and the final part was an interview with one of the team leads.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your brand in three words.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in Aug 2018

Interview

All the interviewers were very nice and patient with me as I answered each question and didn’t hesitate to be straight forward with my questions for them with positivity and a smile!

Interview Questions
  • What are one or some of your strengths that you would bring to the team

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in Aug 2018

Interview

The interview process was very thorough and informative. It began with a friendly recruiter gathering interviewees into a conference room for a brief presentation that lightened the mood. Then we broke up into individual interviews for a three-on-one with staff, a role-play phone call, and finally a meet with the team leader. I was blown away by how friendly and kind everyone was— it made me feel completely comfortable and less intimidated!

Interview Questions
  • What three words describe your personal brand? What tests your patience?

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in Jun 2018

Interview

I had originally applied for another position, but based on need, a recruiter emailed me regarding the critical response position. I completed a mock email and was then invited in to a group hiring event. The group setting was basically a general overview of the Lyft mission and values. Afterward, each candidate was put into individual conference rooms for "speed-dating" style interviews. My first round was with two team members. They asked about my experience and different scenarios I've been in. I was able to ask them questions. They made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. The next round was a mock call. I called a current Lyft HQ employee who pretended to be a Lyft driver and assessed the call. After that I met with the team leader for the position I was interviewing for. He was very laid back. Told me his expectations and goals he had for the team he was creating. Overall, it was a great experience. Everything started on time and the whole process took a little over an hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in May 2018

Interview

The process was amazing!! There were several rounds of interviews and there was a process of being able to take a mock phone call. It was fantastic to know the job up front and the atmosphere is so friendly and nice.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about a difficult situation that I have delt with in the past.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in Apr 2018

Interview

The interview process was professional, friendly and clear. It started on time and was very efficient. The questions asked were relevant. I the interview team put me at ease. The interviewers were courteous and respectful and seemed genuinely happy to be working there.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you would make a good candidate?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews