Lyft Customer Experience Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lyft Customer Experience Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Lyft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process with Lyft was very lengthy. It required a phone interview, then writing assignment, a group interview, a practical interview, and then another phone interview. I felt very comfortable with everyone I talked to and enjoyed meeting everyone, but I do think this many steps in the interview process is a bit much.

Interview Questions

• What are three questions to describe your personal brand?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lyft

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview did take rather long, about 2-3 weeks. Overall it was a pretty easy interview. I did a writing scenario, phone interview, onsite interview in that order. When I did the onsite interview, I spoke with three different people. The first person I spoke with gave me two more scenarios to do. The second person asked me why I wanted to join Lyft and things of that nature. Finally, the third person kind of did like a more personal "about me" interview.

Interview Questions

• What can Lyft offer you that your current job doesn't offer you? Do you think customers are always right? Describe yourself in three words. What about Lyft interests you?   Answer Question

Customer Experience Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lyft.

Interview

The interview process consisted of one phone interview and two in person interviews. i had he chance to meet with several upper management employees who were all very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work for Lyft?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

First round was a 15 minutes phone call. Second round was an onsite interview. The first portion was with a group watching a video about the company, the second portion was a speed-dating type interview where three separate people came in to ask questions for 10 minutes each. The third portion was sending an email in reply to an angry customer. Final interview was over the phone for an hour, where they gave you scenarios and you had to act as a customer service representative to assist them.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation that has happened in the past and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

My first Interview was a 15-20 minute phone Interview. I was then scheduled for a in person Interview at the office in Downtown Nashville. Started out in a conference room with other applicants. We were asked to get to know each other by asking questions and writing them down. After that we Introduced each other in the room by the answers they gave. We then watched a video about Lyft. Then was taken into a room and had a "Speed Dating" type Interview where we were Interview by 3 different people in 10 minute intervals. Later that day I was notified that I would be moving on to the next steps. I was called back in for another Interview where I met with 3 more people with Lyft. This Interview consisted of doing two role playing scenarios to see how I would deal with customers. The other two were basic Interviews to get to know me and what kind of work experiences I have had.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Lyft?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you have been faced with a difficult situation and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

The first interview was with a group, which can usually be a little awkward, but they facilitated it in a way that was really personable and laid back. We also each had a chance to speak with multiple current supervisors at Lyft, so I felt like I really had a chance to let them get to know me on a personal level and we could better understand each other's values.

The second and final interview consisted of a few one on one sessions with different supervisors. The first session centered around a couple role-playing scenarios where I had to answer calls. This was pretty high-pressure in the moment for me, but what I appreciated was that we were able to debrief after each one, and if I had made any mistakes, I had the opportunity to communicate that and talk about it a bit.

Overall, I really had the sense that while Lyft is looking for employees that have a a certain level of experience and can work well under pressure, what they're really looking for is people who fit the culture of the company and see eye to eye with their values.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a customer service experience you had with a company as a customer that was particularly memorable.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview with one of their awesome recruiters. I was then emailed shortly after to see if I was able to come in the next day for an on-site interview. I came in to the HQ and interviewed with two team members and the team lead. After that I was emailed and asked to complete a writing test which then led to another conversation with a Lyft recruiter. Overall the interview process was quick as everyone seemed pretty down to earth and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation or customer and how did you resolve that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Brief and intuitive group introduction to the company, followed by a fast paced speed dating style interview process with 3 different Lyft associates. The next interview I ran thru a few mock calls then met with 2 more lyft associates.

Ultimately the entire process, tho very different than any other I had experienced, made me feel strangely comfortable. The team was all super friendly, but at the same time very strong and confident. I truly can't wait to get to know more of my co-workers.

Interview Questions

• What was the most stressful day at work that you can remember?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

The interviews were done with current team members, rather than with stuffy management types. It was a "speed dating" style of interview, so I got to meet several co-workers. I did a test email response and a test phone call, both of which were challenging but not impossible with no real background.

Interview Questions

• What is something about yourself that surprises most people?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was different but assured me this would be a fun company to work for! After I applied online, I heard back about a week later to set-up a phone interview. I was unable to come in the next day for an interview but was informed of a new hiring event they were hosting a week later. I'm actually pretty glad I was able to attend. You walk into the room and it's long tables and stations set-up like a speed-dating type of event. Very intense at first but it was so fun, surprisingly.

Interview Questions

• Very standard questions about your background and behavioral situations.   Answer Question