Lyft Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lyft Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Lyft

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Quick and easy . The interviewer was kind and the office space was nice. Interviewed with two people who were cool. The entire process was pretty smooth. I hope it will be the job that I hope it will be.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lyft

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

Honestly it was fun and very comfortable. Usually interviews make me nervous. I was relaxed and enjoyed myself! The staff was very nice and helpful. I loved how everyone had a smile on their faces. Very welcoming feel during the interview but keeping that business professional feel.

Interview Questions

• What are three words to describe myself.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was the personal, pleasant, and consistent. The people who provided the interview appeared to be down to earth. The only negative feed back was the onsite phone interview, because the person providing the interview had you on a intercom which made it difficult to hear.

Interview Questions

• Provide one personal aspect about myself outside of life   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

Unprofessional and disorganized. I was told after the phone interview that I would be in a group interview, but only myself and one other person showed up. I was interviewed alone twice by two different employees. The first lady that interviewed me didn't seem interested in doing the interview at all, so I assumed I wasn't really someone they were even seriously considering. The second interview was from a male employee that for some reason kept laughing at every response I gave. He didn't seem to take the process too seriously at all. Overall it was one of the worst interview experiences I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever had to deal with a difficult situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Step 1: phone interview, which seemed to confirm the position, hours, pay, benefits of the job I applied to. Step 2: in-person interview where a few members of the Lyft team talked to me/asked me about different aspects that the job would include. At the end, we had one question to answer as if it were from a customer: grammar and email setup is what they say they are looking for.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in March 2018.

Interview

It was good the managers and coworkers were friendly. The environment is amazing. You can make up to 20 an hour most people start at 15. awesome benefit. everyone gets alone. more of a younger crowd

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

The environment was very welcoming and warm. They approach interviewing in a completely different light. I especially enjoyed the round table type of process. Getting to meet different team members and speak with them about the company. It was a real millennial approach to hiring and I absolutely loved it!

Interview Questions

• What was a reason I wanted to join the lyfe team. Especially considering I had pretty good success with my current employer.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (Miami, FL) in July 2019.

Interview

Interview went great and there management team was amazing. I was amazed how with management stories on how they became managers for Lyft. My favorite part was them telling me to come comfortably dressed because they want there employees to feel comfortable in there own ways. They made me feel like family I was offered bevarages interview was in a great environment it was a fun experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself with lyft?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview felt like speed dating event. Very quick and loud. A lot of it was some what personality based. I met with two people in a big room, answered a few questions, and then was lead into another room for more questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you delivered great customer service?   Answer Question