Lyft Driver Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 101 of over 1,312.0 interviews

In Person2%
1.4
HardAverageEasy

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

As long as all the document are valid and submited, and a background check has been complete you will be onboard the document are the insurance papers, and the id pictures.

Interview Questions
  • no questions was asked, only a validation of documents.
    Answer Question

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

It was very simple and easy. I had to take a short test. Anyone could take it. They gave you the answers to study and then you could take the test as many times as you needed too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Lyft

Join the conversation on

Confession

5d

works at

PwC

Took a Lyft this morning and the driver was left foot breaking. How common is it to drive a manual with both feet?

15 Comments

Join the conversation on

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

There were helpful people at Lyft office when I was there in person. And when I left, they helpfully followed up via text to see if I needed anything. But when I ran into a problem with my paperwork, they dropped off the map.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (Philadelphia, PA) in Dec 2020

Interview

I waited my turn , talked We talked like we knew one another for years We talked about some my past employment and what were my goals after Lyft! He also told me I had a pleasant attitude and a welcoming smile

Interview Questions
  • If I enjoyed driving! And they loved me

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

They teach you how to use the app (going online accept the ride request, go offline) there is much detail they failed to cover including the toll and how they steal your money)

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience driving for other rideshare platforms?

Lyft

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

Funny joke. All applications are accepted pending a vehicle inspection and background check. The more people that work for Lyft. The lower any individuals chance of earning any of the weekly bonuses.

Interview Questions
  • Submit a background check and get your vehicle inspected.

Lyft

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

None. You watch a 10 minute video. If you pass the background, DMV and insurance check they kick you in the arse and wish you luck. No drug test. No driving test. No questions to even see if you know English or can handle stressful situations...Nope Nope and Nope. Just pass a background and you are golden. They even lowered standards for cars from 10 to 15r years old and lowered the age limit from 25 to 23....but safety 1st right Lyft??

Interview Questions
  • Nothing. I worked here 3 years and nobody has EVER taken 5 minutes to pick up the phone and ask me a few questions. You would THINK a normal run company would want to know the type of people out there who represent their brand but...nope...if you have a clean record and a pulse you too can make $8 an hour risking life and limb everyday!! Its the American Dream! No wonder I have to hear every day about so many drivers angry, stupid, stoned or drinking in their car!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lyft (Toledo, OH) in Jun 2019

Interview

The application is online and someone can talk you through the process but I was offered a sign on bonus and lyft did not give me the code to be eligible for it and they refused to acknowledge it later.

Lyft

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

It was a simple process and they inspected the car, did background check, took a picture, and was on my way and the whole process took less than a week or so

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

good interview and good interviewers. no problems at all. its all good at lyft. I hate doing these reviews because its stupid and a waste of my time. find something better to do than ask silly questions like this.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 Interviews