Lyft Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lyft Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Lyft

2.8

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was very professional, quick and efficient.
I had 10 interviews in total and got the chance to meet very inspiring people.
Every time I arrived for an interview the team welcomed me and made it feel like home.
The recruiters were very informative during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What would challenge me in this specific role?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Lyft

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lyft.

Interview

Typical. First round was with HR then you would move on to the second round and meet with other EA's. I didn't get that far, so I'm assuming the final round is with whomever you would be supporting. I was screened by a recruiting coordinator as opposed to a recruiter. Pretty much I gave the rundown about my career history along with what my expectations were for management. The role and executive needing support wasn't described in further detail other than what is posted on their career site. I didn't finish my list of general Lyft questions before I was told that they would make a decision for the second round in a few days. Overall the initial screen seemed rushed or maybe they already had candidates in mind? Lyft's interviewing process seemed way too casual for my taste since closing initial email for a phone interview to me was "fistbump," or maybe I'm too used to the corporate world.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Overall, the process was fast, yet disorganized. I got the sense that my interviewers couldn't wait to get out the room and into their next meeting. Each interviewer held onto their phone the entire time, and answered my questions without much detail. There are very talented people in San Francisco. Lyft, please be present and on-time to your interviews. It reflected very poorly on the company. Also, the front desk seems pretentious. I was confused by the lack of warmth and appreciation of the candidates time.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very personalized experience and efficient interview process! Lyft swag and goodies were given my first visit. Recruiters were always available and easy to work with. Everyone was super warm and welcoming. :)

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

My interview process at Lyft in total took about 4 weeks. They were incredibly communicative, transparent, friendly, and welcoming in the process. The recruiters went above and beyond to make me feel welcome and thoroughly informed throughout the entire process. I was very impressed. I had 1 phone interview, 3 - 30 minute in person interviews with other EA's, and the final round was a 30 min interview with the executive I would be assisting, a 15 minute interview with another executive, and another 15 minute interview with another EA. 3 rounds of 7 total interviews. All of the interviewers were friendly and professional. They asked position specific questions and also culture fit questions which made the process feel less robotic. They also had reasonable interview times which was attractive to me, after I had previously interviewed at other companies at 8am. Overall, it was a well informed, fun, and professional process.

Interview Questions

• What do you see this role being?
      What are you most proud of on your resume?
      What do you think will be the most difficult part of this position?
      Culture fit questions - What interests you outside of work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

There were two positions open but I elected for a position supporting two particular VP's because of my background and interest in their departments. First round was with three admins. Second round was set to be with the two VPs however my interview was switched to meet with the other two VPs that I was not as interested in at the last minute and I was not informed until I received the interview confirmation. When I asked why they said the other admins felt that I didn't have enough experience to support the VPs I was originally set to meet with. If that were true why wasn't I told that in the very beginning. It doesn't make much sense at all considering I have 10 years of administrative experience which is actually more than any of the Lyft admins I interviewed with mind you. I opted to move forward with the interview anyway and it was not a fit which I already knew it wouldn't be. I was really excited about working for Lyft and this experience completely turned me off.

Interview Questions

• The admins asked very basic questions not really related to skill set, more like "are you a culture fit"and are you a cool person personality questions

VP's questions were a bit more challenging and thought provoking   1 Answer