Lyft Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,302 of over 1,302.0 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Lyft

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

3 interviews in the process. The first was with a recruiter, the last with a series of people on the team. It took over three hours and included one on ones with a range of different people as well as a few formal evaluations of different skills pertinent to the role

Interview Questions
  • Asked to speak in Spanish, asked to read a site plan
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2021

Interview

Good contact with recruiter. Interview with operations manager was 30 minutes via video. Everyone has been nice and professional. I’ve emailed the recruiter several times and I’ve received an answer every single time I wrote.

Interview Questions
  • Time where I had difficulty with a co worker. Time when I solved a problem. How well do you use Excel.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Lyft

Join the conversation on

Accounting

1m

works at

Deloitte

Jeeze Google announced WFH until January. Along with Amazon, Lyft and Facebook. You all know what this means for us.. 😔 Im tired of being home man!!!!

22 Comments

Join the conversation on

Lyft

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft in May 2021

Interview

There are 3 phases. First, you will speak with a recruiter. If they decide you're a good match then you will meet with the hiring manager. Lastly, you will have to do an interview with the team You interview with each member individually and each session is 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you failed. Give an example of a time where the directions were not clear.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA) in May 2021

Interview

After referred by friend HR scheduled a screening about basic HR Screen questions. Recommend other positions, So referred to the new position and same HR scheduled call again 1 week later. The rejected because the new position do not provide visa.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

phone screen; first was sent an email writing test, then the phone screen. was asked behavioral questions to see if i had the right experiences & background for position. recruiter was okay

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

Absolutely reckless interview process. They take weeks to respond in order to schedule a talk in a week. The whole interview process looked really weird with some not always relevant questions to the position.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

A recruiter called me to schedule a phone interview. If everything goes well with the first interview you will then be scheduled for a face time interview with two other senior devs from leadership team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

The interview process was pretty typical for a tech company: it started with a 30 min phone interview with a recruiter, then a 30 min phone interview with someone on the legal team, and finally the in person interview, which consisted of five 40 min interviews back to back with members of the legal team. Also, some snacks/candy was offered but no food. I was starving at the end :(

Interview Questions
  • How do you prioritize? Describe a time you had a disagreement a coworker? Why do you want to work at Lyft?

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

The interview process conducted of a initial phone screen, a take home design challenge, portfolio presentation, and app critique. The process was really smooth and everyone was kind. The only downside is that the process took a long time. I started the interview process in October and didn’t hear about a final decision until January.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

Very long interview process, with many hoops to jump through. Two or three recruiter screens before talking to a hiring manager. Worth it in the end. Best company I’ve ever worked for.

Interview Questions
  • What’s the first three things you would do if told to do x?
1 person found this interview helpful