Lyft Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,306 of over 1,306.0 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Lyft

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lyft in Apr 2021

Interview

Over the phone. Three step process. You mostly have to drive the cars around and make sure they are clean. Not really anything about community. Just being an errand runner really

Interview Questions
  • How do you prioritize your time?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (New York, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

Process: Hr screening, call with hiring manager, live SQL test, interview panel (3 team members). I had an excellent experience interviewing with Lyft. All my calls went extremely well, but didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Lyft

Join the conversation on

Accounting

2m

works at

Deloitte

Jeeze Google announced WFH until January. Along with Amazon, Lyft and Facebook. You all know what this means for us.. 😔 Im tired of being home man!!!!

22 Comments

Join the conversation on

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

Average interview, great response time from recruiters, interesting/smart interviewers. Overall good experience--started out with online questionnaire, then Byteboard interview then they move on to video call interviews with engineers. Great people and interesting problems!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Brief process since I only went through phone interview. The email communication was clear and the call went well, but with some pieces of the role we did not align since I really value a healthy work life balance. However, I did really appreciate the recruiter I worked with because they were very flexible and easy to talk to! Hope that the balance piece of this role has changed since then.

Interview Questions
  • Asked questions like why lyft, what was missing from my previous role, and a question around if I felt comfortable working in a large corporate environment, then expanded on by saying the role required after hours schedule—translating to not to anticipate the best work life balance.

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

Interview process with lyft wasn't that great. however easy to pass the process. It went by really fast and also was at least easy to pass at the long run

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for lyft?

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

They have three interviews - one with the recruiter, one with the hiring manager, and the last one is a panel interview with the rest of the team. All interviews include questions regarding your background, supply chain knowledge, and standard behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Can you give an example of how you use your analytical skills?

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

Interviewers were helpful and encouraging. There were 3 interview stage. The last two were with an interviewer. The questions in the interview got progressively harder in the different stages of the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lyft

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

Interview goes deep into applicants interests and resume. There is more of a focus on your accomplishments and gathering details about the applicant. Additionally, be prepared to go into detail and project management experience you may have.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

I applied through a recruiter on LinkedIn. The process was quick. It took around a month. There were total 3 rounds. The first round was technical coding where I was asked to draw a UI. The second round was also technical focusing on complex UI design using html, css and JavaScript. The third round was Algorithm and data structures.

Interview Questions
  • Make clock using html css is Design a game using html css Leetcode medium level problem

Lyft

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

The whole process had 4 stages: a recruiter screen, a 60-min technical phone screen, take home assignment that they give you a few days to complete, then a virtual onsite consisting of 5 interviews, 45 min each.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 51 - 60 of 1,306 Interviews