Lyft Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,302 of over 1,302.0 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

I had applied online and received a call from the technical recruiter. Recruiter round was pretty straightforward with background and skillet questions and what the role is about. Technical round was a telephonic interview for an hour. Also asked general questions on why lyft and projects.

Interview Questions
  • Cannot reveal with NDA but it was a leetcode problem involving string
    1 Answer

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

Non-existent. They made you sign up for an account, they sent you the format to take a few training courses and tests. After you pass these, they send you to a background and vehicle check. This doesn't take long and

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Lyft

Join the conversation on

Accounting

1m

works at

Deloitte

Jeeze Google announced WFH until January. Along with Amazon, Lyft and Facebook. You all know what this means for us.. 😔 Im tired of being home man!!!!

22 Comments

Join the conversation on

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

First round- phone interview (30 mins) with Hr Second round- phone interview ( 30 mins)- Hiring manager Final round- virtual on-site interview with 5 people ( 45 mins each). The Hr sent out an email stating that they had to proceed with another candidate who has more years of experience. Got on a call with HR to understand the feedback and When I specifically asked for the no. of years experience of that candidate, she let me know that the candidate had 15 years of experience. She also let me know that this was the only reason for going ahead with that candidate while the requirement for this role was 5+YEARS. I had 6+ years of experience. Complete waste of time

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience with different kinds of contracts

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

Had initial call with the recruiter, then case questions during phone interview with hiring manager, followed by personality, case and SQL questions during onsite. Everyone was nice and accommodating—seemed like a good group of people. Overall enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lyft

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

Several stages, meeting with the hiring manager and others on the team. Several very in depth product management problem solving interviews. They're very interested in seeing how you think and approach problems. It felt collaborative but challenging.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

It was difficult but rewarding process as the team challenged me to see if I was truly capable of being a manager at Lyft. The team asked fair questions and I went through multiple interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lyft

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

Painless, thorough and thoughtful process that went fairly quickly. Met with 4 other EBPS on the internal team as well as team members on the larger team that I was supporting

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience, goals, productivity, abiltity to prioritize

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

Behavioral + one technical question was asked in the first round. The recruiter and the engineering manager was nice, so overall a smooth process. Will apply next year as well since there is a lot of competition.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

Applied through a referral, Had 4 rounds - recruiter, HM, SQL round, 4 onsite After HM manager's interview onsite interview he thanked me and gave a vibe that it is a NO which was very strange.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

1st round is HR screening. Once it is through, then 2nd round Telephonic Technical round by lead and 3rd round on-site ~3-4 hours. 4 to 5 interface teams. Each team takes ~ 45min .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 71 - 80 of 1,302 Interviews