Lyft Learning Experience Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lyft Learning Experience Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Lyft

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in December 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on Linked In. The process took about seven weeks, in part due to holidays, and included a phone screen with the recruiter, a phone interview with the hiring manager, a homework assignment and onsite interviews for about 3.5 hours with seven of the team members. The team was wonderful to meet with! Very laid back, professional and friendly. They were very responsive to follow up questions as well.

Interview Questions

• There were several questions per interview. Questions focused on technical skills, interpersonal skills, hypothetical scenarios, measuring metrics for training, and how I would handle unexpected situations or difficult clients.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lyft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in December 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, had an initial phone screening
    Then had an initial phone interview with a team lead
    Completed an in-depth "Homework" assignment
    Came in for a 4+ hour interview

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to throw out the design procedure/playbook.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in March 2018.

Interview

I went through two phone interviews, one with HR and another with the hiring manager. The next step was working on a homework assignment to design a learning module. Lastly, I was invited to do an in person interview (4 hrs; with 10+ people - some one on one, others in small groups). Overall, everyone was super nice throughout the entire process, and it was great getting to know them. Although the process was quite long, it was thorough and allowed me to get a clear sense of the role.