Lyft Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lyft Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Lyft

2.6

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The Lyft interviews were the fastest, most efficient interviews I have ever been a part of. I met with 4 members of the team and each person was welcoming and genuinely interested in making sure this was the right fit on both ends. Each interviewer asked challenging questions and were open to discussing any hesitations I had regarding the opportunity. The interview process took about 10 days total and they were quick to present a competitive offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe something you are passionate about and why.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lyft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Emailed by recruiter day after I applied; asked to complete 'homework' that was essentially seeing how I would respond to candidates. Submitted the same day, was contacted by a recruiter a few hours later. Scheduled an interview online for the following week. Recruiter pushed back the interview an hour before the interview because she had a meeting. No problem, I was flexible. After 30 minutes I asked about next steps and she said at end of week/early next week should follow up. Never heard back, even after I followed up. This seems to be a trend with this company, and something higher level managment should be aware of, because it is not a good look.

Interview Questions

• Stregths/weaknesses; salary expectations; when I can start; behavior based interview questions - tell me about a time you dealt with someone who was disatisfied, how did you handle it; how would you respond to a candidate who needed to change interview time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (New York, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

Got a phone interview from a referral. It went well and they asked a lot of basic questions just to get to know your background a bit. Had a quick takehome exercise and then after receiving good feedback, moved onto the onsite interview. The onsite was long, 2 hrs total meeting with four different RCs and Recruiters for 30 min each. Everyone was really welcoming and nice and although I didn’t get the position, I really appreciated their feedback and willingness to keep me in the loop at all times. Seems like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Why recruiting?   1 Answer
    • How would you go about building a relationship with a fellow recruiter?   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft in October 2018.

Interview

Lyft invited me in for an onsite interview after one phone interview. My recruiter emailed me the night before the onsite to cancel. I encourage you to give your candidates a little more love. It was disappointing to hear that my onsite was cancelled, but even more disappointing to be told through a disingenuous canned email.

Interview Questions

• Why recruiting? Why coordination?   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lyft.

Interview

There was a phone screen as well as two rounds of onsite interviews. Interviewers included various team members of various levels. There was a super quick turnaround regarding feedback each round. Expectations were clearly set, and the team kept me in the loop with great communication.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

The whole process was less than 2 weeks, with super responsive recruiter. The on-site interview was tiring, yet the interviewers were all so nice and passionate for the work. I had 1 initial screening, a phone interview, and then an on-site interview.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lyft.

Interview

The process was a stop and go the entire process. At first, it seemed like they weren't even sure they needed to hire a person and I felt it. I was told I would hear back 3 times before getting a decline.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lyft.

Interview

Great team. So pleasant. Interview porches was quick and efficient. In the final interview they take you through a scheduling exercise so if that’s new to you do some practice before you go.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time and keep yourself organized?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lyft (Seattle, WA) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process was fast and seamless. The process began with a homework assignment with different scenarios. Once that step was completed and I "passed", I had an over the phone interview with one of the recruiters. She was so nice and helpful through this process. Next, I had an on-site interview with the entire recruiting team. This was a little over 2 hours long but I was offered the job same day.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft in July 2019.

Interview

Was referred. Had a phone screening and then a second call before the final onsite interview. Everyone was incredibly nice throughout the entire process. No feedback was given after getting the call that I didn't get the position.