Lyft Social Media Customer Experience Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jan 22, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 1,312.0 interviews

Interviews at Lyft

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN)

Interview

The interview process was well put together with different stages to complete with different Lyft employees. You start out as a group and learn about the company. After that you break into different sections alone. You get to meet people who hold different roles and ask them questions.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in Jan 2018

Interview

After completing a quick writing assessment, I received an interview inviting me to a recruiting interview event. Step #1 Presentation and conversation with a few team members. Step #2 Phone call roll play Step #3 Last interview questions with Team Lead

Interview Questions
  • 1. Describe your character in 3 words? 2. Why do you want to work for Lyft?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Lyft

Join the conversation on

Confession

5d

works at

PwC

Took a Lyft this morning and the driver was left foot breaking. How common is it to drive a manual with both feet?

15 Comments

Join the conversation on

Lyft

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

A small group of applicants were given a brief verbal overview of the position and the company, and we watched a short video about the company and the culture. We were then directed to an open area where we each individually met with 2 interviewers who asked several general questions. The second round interview was a role play. I was given a scenario and some background information and then asked to hold a call with a Lyft HR rep and my interviewer present. The final round of interview was another Q&A with a supervisor. Each round was thorough and quick, and I was never left waiting on anyone throughout the process. The overall experience was pleasant and comfortable. The interviews were transparent and held in the workspace, which made the feel very relaxed. The entire process took 60 mins, as outlined in the confirmation email I received before the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

The interview was a 4 part process where they tell you about the company, ask you about yourself, have you demonstrate your customer service skills and then confirm with you that you understand your job.

Interview Questions
  • They will ask you what you expect, but will definitely toss you some curveballs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in Jun 2017

Interview

I applied June 3rd, and finally heard back on July 6th. I got an email from Danielle asking me to schedule my phone interview. The nearest available time was on the 17th. She called me, and the interview went very well. She was friendly and helpful! She did tell me that the Social Media position I applied for was full (despite it still being listed as an opening on the website), and asked if I wanted to go ahead and try for another position. I said I could do the Customer Experience Associate position, and she told me my options for interview dates. The one I chose was a hiring event that evening. Parking was $15 in the garage across the street. I got to the office downtown about ten minutes early, but I was the last to arrive. There were about ten of us at a long table. Another employee gave us a presentation on the company, but there wasn't a group activity like some of the other interview reviews on here said. We were then taken to another room where we were sat in front of Lyft employees who asked us some questions. Nothing too heavy, just the same kind of questions other people on here have mentioned. I was not invited to stay for the second part, but we were told that it didn't mean I didn't get the job. I got an email from Lyft the morning of the 19th telling me that I did not get the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in Apr 2017

Interview

There was an initial phone screen with a recruiter followed by a writing assignment. After the writing assignment I had a series of phone interviews with current employees working on the team from different departments. Everyone was so nice and very fun to talk to. After my phone interviews I had an in person interview where I got to meet some of the people I had spoken with on the phone as well as some supervisors. Everyone was so friendly and seemed to really love working for the company. Lyft was really quick to respond after each step of the interview process and was really helpful along the way, but having a strong line of communication open.

Interview Questions
  • What is something that you are proud of?

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in Apr 2016

Interview

The interview process was fast moving, efficient, and enjoyable. It started with a quick 15 minute phone call with an HR representative. The phone call covered why I wanted to work for Lyft and my background/ qualifications. At the end of the call, the representative believed I was qualified enough to move to the next round and asked when I could come in for an in-person interview. The next step was an in-person interview where the HR representative showed a group of 4 of us a Lyft video, informed us of cultural values, and then got each of us to introduce the person sitting next to us. After that, we were each put in our own room where we then did short 10 minute interviews with three different employees. Following the "speed dating" interviews we went into a room with computers where we each responded to customer service tweets, emails, posts, etc. Lyft emailed me two hours later, and I was then asked back for the final stage of the interview process. This was another in-person interview where I met with one employee who went through role play scenarios and then I had 2 phone interviews with employees out in San Fransisco while I was still sitting in the Lyft office. They got back to me the Monday following (final interview was on Friday), so the entire process was very quick moving. It was a positive experience where I met a lot of employees, learned a lot about Lyft, and was able to share about myself.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed