Lyft Supplier Industrialization Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Supplier Industrialization Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

1. HR phone - Breezed through this initial HR round.

2. Team member phone - Breezed through this one as well. Called for an onsite 1:1 with the team.

3. Onsite 1:1 - This was suppose to be 30 mins with multiple team members. First thing when I entered their office was a sense of informality. They had a rundown building rented in middle of SF city which these guys call an office. Couple of bikes & scooters scattered here and there. I was suppose to be greeted at the gate by an HR person who was nowhere to be found. I had to check in myself with help of the reception guy. 1:1 with the panel was again a disappointment. Most of the interviewers came in late to the meeting and were at home/hotel and conducted via video call. I don't understand the point of calling a person over to your location, then interviewers not showing to meeting on time & when they do they look like they just woke up, shabbily dressed and asking stupid, lame questions which are not even related to the role. Totally unprofessional and lame engineering group, no wonder they can't compete with giant like Uber, how so ever hard they can try. Everyone in their team considers themselves to be a master of their field, which they are not & have a huge misunderstanding about them self. On the contrary, I was there for a whole day, which I completely wasted, and nobody even asked me for a drink or food.

4. HR call - After numerous follow ups post the interview to let me know that they don't find me a good fit. My 2 cents to her was that when you don't treat other people and their time with respect, you don't deserve, good hard working people on your team.

My advice to any new applicants - Pls don't apply to Lyft and waste your time and energy with these fools. They are not going anywhere and cant take you anywhere. Stay away from Lyft and go for Uber, who respect their employees. Lyft's days are numbered due to such good for nothing engineers.

Interview Questions